Main Menu

Overall Ranking

Started by fanTCfool, March 26, 2018, 12:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrispy75

After some difficult weeks and almost a disaster this weekend (thanks Gawn for saving me)

I managed to stay 5th Overall.

Thanks to all who offered some sage advice during the season.

Bully

Finished at 7123, really disappointing last 3 weeks with no trades & 3 injuries. Pretty relieved it's all over to be honest. Now I can just relax & hope for back to back premierships. And well done Jack on the Coleman, he's now level with Dunstall, Gary Ablett Snr & Matthew Lloyd.

shaker

Finished up 899 not to bad a year just could not get the really big scores in the last few weeks to climb the ranks.

enzedder

Quote from: Chrispy75 on August 26, 2018, 09:49:40 PM
Well done!
Congrats on a great season.

petefisker

Finished winning a few cash leagues GFs with a juicy 2689
(lost one by 13 points) haha who gets 2689 and loses!! Outrages.
FISKER FC - Finished 396 overall

Bluesalltheway

Quote from: Chrispy75 on August 26, 2018, 09:49:40 PM
After some difficult weeks and almost a disaster this weekend (thanks Gawn for saving me)

Thanks to all who offered some sage advice during the season.

Unbelievable effort, well done

Bluesalltheway

Ended up finishing 94th which eased the disappointment of losing my cash league grand final somewhat. Definitely exceeded my expectations at the start of the year

HappyDEZ

Ended up 117th. Solid effort but nothing to show for it. Roll on 2019.

quinny88

Slipped out of the top thousand in the last round  ::)
Dissapointing year. Got a lot right but not having Lloyd and Grundy all year was a disaster

crowls

Quote from: quinny88 on August 27, 2018, 05:23:14 PM

Slipped out of the top thousand in the last round  ::)
Dissapointing year. Got a lot right but not having Lloyd and Grundy all year was a disaster
Overall 2150
You have high expectations Quinny when a drop out of the top 1000 is disappointing.    Agree on LLoyd and Grundy as well,  probably difference between top 2k and top 500 for me.
Doing dumb shower like leaving the C on Macrae when I had Danger VC doesn't help but was minor in overall scheme of things.     In the mids Conigs was probably the best value outcome all year as well.