AF: Round 1 Progressive Score

Started by Ricochet, March 24, 2018, 12:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

j959

7/760 - but with 'rookie' mistake of Dusty C (should've been the VC obviously) and Zerrett ... :(

ah well, hopefully not too far down like in the 50ks by the end of the round ... :p   ;)

Koop

HappyDEZ

12/1240 Rayner & Angus Brayshaw on field the disappointments. Titch (C) good good. Spend 2000 hours on ya team then get on the turps when the teams come out. Idiot. At least it didn't hurt me in RDT & SC by the looks of it.

crowls

15/1586   titch c,   :( murphy on ground, doedee on bench as E.   Figured I could trade Finlayson to Keefe to take his score.   Not able to trade after lockout.   mmmmmm 

AaronKirk

13/1250 Titch C

low mid scores from Zerrett, Fyfe and Brayshaw not helping.

PowerBug

1162/12 + C. 5 Premiums + Petracca still to play, probably looking at about 2000. I've been pretty please with my picks so far. Neale, Treloar, JOM and Billings all quite nice. Holman, Doedee and Barry on the bench isn't great though :P

Ricochet

fanTCfool

Sitting on 1337 with Titch (C)
Lloyd, Coniglio, Whitfield, Finlayson, T.Kelly, Gawn, Franklin, Greene & Fritsch to come.
On reflection, probably needed a few more mid-pricers in the team for fast cash generation in AF.

Ricochet

AaronKirk

1801 with Lloyd and Heeney left.

Zerrett, Kreuzer and wrong on field rookies cost me a lot this week.

fanTCfool

TomK

crowls

Mr.Craig

Considering I had Zerrett and Lambert along with leaving 60+ points on the bench I'm pretty happy.