chiefs crew

Started by chief007, March 20, 2018, 07:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chief007

Loyd, ellis, savage, coffield, cumming, murray ( doedee, pearce)

Mitchell, adams, duncan,........, cripps, banfield, brayshaw, kelly (finlayson, holman)

Gawn, big sauce (english, cameron)

heeney, green, smith, christensen, fritsch, rayner ( stephenson, venables)

Rookies could obviously change.

Ive tried to go a bit different this year, no laird down back as yet but i figure he isnt going to go through the roof so will take the punt and not start with him,  i have one mid left to put in had 857k in the bank who should i get, pendles and sidebottom have under 2% ownership, or just go rocky, kelly dusty or even merrertt?

Any thoughts appreciated and good luck for the year!

Chelskiman

I think you need another big midfielder, so I'd go Zerrett or Dusty with the cash left over.  Could be dangerous not starting Laird though.  Remember he started off with a 142 last season, so if he does that again you could be behind the 8-ball early. 

Thunderbolts

Yeah I too agree with Chelski that your needing another big midfielder...

+1 about Laird as well he is a must

chief007

Yeah see what u mean about laird Il have to have a think, every year I make out im gunna do something different and don't end up doing it, what r u thoughts on crouch and Kelly would u rate them near Merrett or dusty?

Chelskiman

You could downgrade Stephenson to Liam Ryan, bump Lloyd up to Laird and have enough left over for Zerrett ($14k left over), Zorko ($34k left over) Martin ($39k left over) or Kelly ($44k left over).

As a visual this is how your team would look with the couple of small changes I suggested.  I've thrown Zerrett in there simply because he was the most expensive mid, but you can pretty much go any mid you want.

chief007

Yeah cheers for thst il prob go dusty he should be in for another good year

chief007

laird, ellis savage, guthrie, doodle, finlayson (pearce, murray)

mitchell, adams, duncan, kelly cripps, kelly, holman, barry( Banfield, brayshaw)

gawn, Jacobs (english, cameron)

Heeney, green, smith, christensen, fritsch, ryan (rioli, rayner)

rito got 42k in the bank and a few problems, ellis, duncan green

my thought is to sack ellis (geez hes not doing much) for tomlinson then hold one of either duncan or green, what u think of that????

If i go ellis to tomlinson and green to taranto that leaves me 310k

or ellis to tomlinson and duncan to whitfield that leaves me 221k

or green to taranto ellis to simpson leaving 40k, as good as simpson is surely he will get rested during the year thats the only reason im unsure on that one
cheers in advance

chief007

laird, yeo, seedsman, murray, Finlayson, doedee (pearce, coffield)

Mitchell, Curnow, conigilo, danger, cripps, Kelly, brayshaw, phillips (banfield, barry)

gawn, Jacobs (mcinerney, Cameron)

mclean, heeney, smith, Taranto, spargo, rioli (Rayner, English)

have 238k in the bank
was thinking English to ronk, but with buddy back is that going to affect ronk?
am unsure of Jacobs as well been shower of late and mite be a late out would it be worth moving him for gurndy?
OR just do 2 downgrade or any other thoughts???