Main Menu

G'day Everyone

Started by Miss Pies, March 20, 2018, 02:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Pies

It's been quite a few years since I was here last! Haven't played any Supercoach/DreamTeam in a few years. I miss the banter and the live scores and trades for my team.

Anyways Have a good one :)

Spite

Quote from: Miss Pies on March 20, 2018, 02:16:58 PM
It's been quite a few years since I was here last! Haven't played any Supercoach/DreamTeam in a few years. I miss the banter and the live scores and trades for my team.

Welcome back Miss Pies! Glad you're back because with Ossie gone as well, our Collingwood members numbers have been dropping! Good luck this year!

Miss Pies

Quote from: Spite on March 20, 2018, 02:41:52 PM

Welcome back Miss Pies! Glad you're back because with Ossie gone as well, our Collingwood members numbers have been dropping! Good luck this year!

Oh wow Ossie gone? Yikes! I see a few names that I remember from.. way back when lol. And yes goodluck! :)

HoleMeal

Welcome aboard MP, the more Woods supporters the better.Helps bring the I.Q level up  ;D

Good Luck!

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: HoleMeal on March 20, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

Welcome aboard MP, the more Woods supporters the better.Helps bring the I.Q level up  ;D

Good Luck!
weeelllllllllllll....

nah welcome back Miss. when I joined you were a regular but left not long after so it's good to see ya back

Miss Pies

Quote from: HoleMeal on March 20, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

Good Luck!

Thanks. What's an IQ? baaa!

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on March 20, 2018, 04:38:49 PM

weeelllllllllllll....

nah welcome back Miss. when I joined you were a regular but left not long after so it's good to see ya back

Yeah I remember your name and thanks :)

nas

There goes the neighbourhood.  :P  :-X Nah welcome back

Miss Pies

Quote from: nas on March 20, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

Haha, good on ya :P  You've still got the same avatar!

j959

ha, ha - welcome back MP   :)

now don't go starting arguments with Warnie this time  ;)

and is LF still on chat?? haven't seen her much on FF lately ...

Miss Pies

Quote from: j959 on March 20, 2018, 07:14:24 PM

LOL about Warnie, can't even remember what that was about ha. As for Luvfooty I haven't seen her since I was last here. I was gonna ask if she was still around.

Koop

Quote from: Miss Pies on March 21, 2018, 01:59:42 AM

LOL about Warnie, can't even remember what that was about ha. As for Luvfooty I haven't seen her since I was last here. I was gonna ask if she was still around.

LF is around, chat isn't though. We all moved to Discord - https://discord.gg/95UJz7f

Miss Pies

Quote from: Koop on March 21, 2018, 02:12:00 AM
Quote from: Miss Pies on March 21, 2018, 01:59:42 AM

LF is around, chat isn't though. We all moved to Discord - https://discord.gg/95UJz7f
Ahh glad Luvfooty is still here! :)