Chelskiman's Champs

Started by Chelskiman, March 19, 2018, 09:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelskiman

Had multiple teams but I've finally settled on this team for now.  I think this team has the best structure for me, and depending on rookies I'd be more than happy to take this team into Round 1.  I have $18k left, so not a great deal of wiggle room, but hopefully I won't need to change too much come Round 1.  Fee free to pick it apart!

chief007

How do you think crisp wiill go, adams wont steal a few points off him? rest looks bang on, could give ellis a go from tigers?

Chelskiman

Quote from: chief007 on March 20, 2018, 12:02:47 AM
How do you think crisp wiill go, adams wont steal a few points off him? rest looks bang on, could give ellis a go from tigers?

I think he'll be pretty fine.  Has averaged 91, 84 and 88 in his last three seasons and he's right in his prime now in terms of age.  Think he can push on from the end of last season and take the next step into the 95+ range.  It's a slight gamble, but one that will massively pay off, especially if he goes big early as I feel he can be a great POD.

As a Tigers' fan it's weird I don't have any Tigers in my team actually.  Really the only two that should be considered right from the start are Ellis and Dusty.  I opted to go Zorko over Dusty though and Crisp over Ellis.  Both I aim to have in my side come the end of the year though (form permitting, of course).