WXVW Round 7: 2018 Grand Final

Started by Levi434, March 14, 2018, 01:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

Levi434

I declare the Winner of the World Idol: The Barcelona Lynx!

Congratulations again Purple 77 and The Lynx. Truly a team of complete consistency and a much deserved honour.

I also hope for you sake that this form translates into the WXV Competition.

Levi434

Again a very special thanks to all coaches for being involved.

Thanks to FTC for running the World Idol and Ladder all year as well.

fanTCfool

Congratulations Barcelona and Purps, hardly put a foot wrong all season. Looking forward to season three and perhaps some off-season trades in about 10 months time?

Levi434

Quote from: fanTCfool on March 18, 2018, 07:16:49 PM
Congratulations Barcelona and Purps, hardly put a foot wrong all season. Looking forward to season three and perhaps some off-season trades in about 10 months time?

Nah more like 9 lmao.

I'd be keen to get into all the trades etc but unfortunately you'd think we have to wait until we can be certain what the AFLW will look like next year. E.g. new teams, roster size, retirees.

Nige

Quote from: Levi434 on March 18, 2018, 07:33:43 PM
Quote from: fanTCfool on March 18, 2018, 07:16:49 PM

Nah more like 9 lmao.

I'd be keen to get into all the trades etc but unfortunately you'd think we have to wait until we can be certain what the AFLW will look like next year. E.g. new teams, roster size, retirees.
Correct, it's not worth starting until we know more.

Torpedo10

Well done to Purple77 for taking out the title, well deserved to grab the first load of silverware, which is unlikely to be his last for this season! 

Big kudos goes to Levi for his exceptional administration of the league. Made it thoroughly enjoyable and hopefully its success can continue.  :)

Ziplock

Wait Lima didn't win?

What a farce! Rigged! There was definitely some peptides floating through the comp that didn't make it our way.