Australia VS South Africa 4 Test Series

Started by Levi434, March 01, 2018, 03:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

https://www.cricket.com.au/news/australia-limited-overs-tour-odis-zimbabwe-dates-schedule-confirmed-tri-series-pakistan/2018-04-10

A read of what is to come for Australia. Including one of the more interesting things to be announced tomorrow: "Cricket Australia will announce it's 2018-19 male player contract list tomorrow." I wonder who does and does not get a contract :o

R.Griffen

Quote from: PowerBug on April 10, 2018, 10:27:03 PM
https://www.cricket.com.au/news/australia-limited-overs-tour-odis-zimbabwe-dates-schedule-confirmed-tri-series-pakistan/2018-04-10

A read of what is to come for Australia. Including one of the more interesting things to be announced tomorrow: "Cricket Australia will announce it's 2018-19 male player contract list tomorrow." I wonder who does and does not get a contract :o
Bs I couldn’t wait for Zimbabwe to roll the Aussies in ODI’s but both cricket boards are shambles atm

Bill Manspeaker

2018-19 Cricket Australia men's contracts: Ashton Agar, Alex Carey, Pat Cummins, Aaron Finch, Peter Handscomb, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Usman Khawaja, Nathan Lyon, Glenn Maxwell, Shaun Marsh, Mitchell Marsh, Tim Paine, Matthew Renshaw, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson, Billy Stanlake, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, Andrew Tye.

Gigantor

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on April 11, 2018, 12:36:45 PM
2018-19 Cricket Australia men's contracts: Ashton Agar, Alex Carey, Pat Cummins, Aaron Finch, Peter Handscomb, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Usman Khawaja, Nathan Lyon, Glenn Maxwell, Shaun Marsh, Mitchell Marsh, Tim Paine, Matthew Renshaw, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson, Billy Stanlake, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, Andrew Tye.

WA - 6
NSW - 4
SA - 4
VIC - 3
QLD - 2
TAS - 1

Get JL in as coach and the WA takeover is starting to come along nicely  ;D ;D ;D

Ringo

Only problem is Stanlake is officially in Qld squad so 3 fro the Shield Champions.   ;) ;)

Gigantor

Quote from: Ringo on April 11, 2018, 01:29:29 PM
Only problem is Stanlake is officially in Qld squad so 3 fro the Shield Champions.   ;) ;)

The important things is NSW is not top of that list!

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Gigantor on April 11, 2018, 01:56:12 PM
Quote from: Ringo on April 11, 2018, 01:29:29 PM

The important things is NSW is not top of that list!
I never got that. why does it matter where they've come from. they're playing for Australia now

not having a go at you or anything, I remember when I was a kid my old man would always go on about it. I just never understood it

I wouldn't care if the whole Aussie side was made up of 11 players from one state. they're obviously good enough and they're playing for Australia now