Main Menu

Jordan De Goey

Started by R.Griffen, February 18, 2018, 12:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trindacut

Quote from: Koop on February 21, 2018, 04:19:47 PM
Quote from: Trindacut on February 21, 2018, 03:15:54 PM
Quote from: Koop on February 19, 2018, 10:28:39 PM
i think its hilarious u kids talking shower about jordan de goey. u wouldnt say this shower to him at rev’s, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

Mate go back and play RDT like the real hero you are.

What the flower did you just flowering say about me, you little dog? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the jordan de goey fanboy academy. I’ve been involved in numerous snap-map stalking sessions, and I have over 300 confirmed selfies. I am trained in hashtag whoring, and I’m the top of instagram when you search for jordan de goey. You are nothing to me but just another threat. I will wipe you the flower out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my flowering words. You think you can get away with saying that shower to me over the Internet? Think again, flowerer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hidden camera's in jordan's house and your instagram is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re flowering dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack your social media in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Nokia 3310. Not only am I extensively trained in cyberbullying, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the FF IP database and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shower. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your flowering tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shower fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re flowering dead, kiddo.

U cant beat my internet ninjas!!!!!!!!!?!!!11!!1!!

R.Griffen

Put my house on him not playing r1. He’s done a hammy now

Trindacut

And that'll be the only reason he isn't playing. Eddie all but confirmed that he'd play Rd 1 maybe two days ago.

elephants

Quote from: Trindacut on March 08, 2018, 08:56:24 PM
And that'll be the only reason he isn't playing. Eddie all but confirmed that he'd play Rd 1 maybe two days ago.

Nice try, he said he was a chance depending how he performed his other consequences.

Nearly though!!

shaker

Quote from: elephants on March 09, 2018, 02:21:36 AM
Quote from: Trindacut on March 08, 2018, 08:56:24 PM

Nice try, he said he was a chance depending how he performed his other consequences.

Nearly though!!
Eddie was laying the groundwork for him to start R1 on the 7th but injury has done what the Pies did not do and that is give him some games out but all irrelevant now which is a shame he was odds on for F3 in my team if he started R1  :'(

Rowdy26

Back in the side tomorrow night. He will feel like he owes the club big time after what has happened the last few years. Hopefully the penny has dropped for him

Trindacut

Quote from: Rowdy26 on April 12, 2018, 04:57:07 PM
Back in the side tomorrow night. He will feel like he owes the club big time after what has happened the last few years. Hopefully the penny has dropped for him

I’ll be keeping a close eye on him for my SC.

Koop

What the flower did you just flowering say about JDG, you little dog? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the jordan de goey fanboy academy. I’ve been involved in numerous snap-map stalking sessions, and I have over 300 confirmed selfies. I am trained in hashtag whoring, and I’m the top of instagram when you search for jordan de goey. You are nothing to me but just another threat. I will wipe you the flower out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my flowering words. You think you can get away with saying that shower to me over the Internet? Think again, flowerer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hidden camera's in jordan's house and your instagram is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re flowering dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack your social media in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Nokia 3310. Not only am I extensively trained in cyberbullying, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the FF IP database and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shower. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your flowering tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shower fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re flowering dead, kiddo.

Rowdy26

Quote from: Trindacut on April 12, 2018, 05:07:29 PM

I’ll be keeping a close eye on him for my SC.
He has the potential for a big breakout season and being a DPP is a bonus. He just needs a decent amount of midfield time.

Trindacut

Played it well, can go hard for a bigger contract in two years or even look elsewhere (Norf) for an even bigger slive of the pie.

Has done well coming back from his controversy at the beginning of the year. Needs mroe midfield time!