Main Menu

Jordan De Goey

Started by R.Griffen, February 18, 2018, 12:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.Griffen

Jordan De Goey been caught drink driving according to Tom Browne...

Bucks didn’t like him to start with after last off season and Tyson Goldsack gave him a wack on radio a few weeks ago saying he was unfit.

And now this... assuming he is done at Collingwood after this year

Gigantor

Surprised he didn't try and blame the dog!  :P

But in all seriousness I can't see him playing in the first half of the year

R.Griffen

Quote from: Gigantor on February 18, 2018, 12:51:19 PM
Surprised he didn't try and blame the dog!  :P

But in all seriousness I can't see him playing in the first half of the year
I don’t see him playing at all imo

Levi434

De Goey = liar, idiot, waste of potential. Absolute disgrace

shaker

You guys have to be kidding half a year not playing at all lets face it Bucks is on his last chance they can't afford to lose him and he is out of contract this year and there will be teams lining up for him , 2 maybe 3 weeks ban and maybe some community stuff thrown in even a chance that it could be served in JLT

TomK

Quote from: shaker on February 19, 2018, 10:59:09 AM
You guys have to be kidding half a year not playing at all lets face it Bucks is on his last chance they can't afford to lose him and he is out of contract this year and there will be teams lining up for him , 2 maybe 3 weeks ban and maybe some community stuff thrown in even a chance that it could be served in JLT
Putting people's lives at risk is only worth 2-3 weeks for you??

Torpedo10

Quote from: TomK on February 19, 2018, 06:30:54 PM
Did you have the same reaction when Luke Hodge was convicted of Drink Driving?

I'm not excusing De Goey's actions at all, but I do see some double standards from many in the public eye in what are similar circumstances.

TomK

Quote from: Torpedo10 on February 19, 2018, 06:50:35 PM
Quote from: TomK on February 19, 2018, 06:30:54 PM
Did you have the same reaction when Luke Hodge was convicted of Drink Driving?

I'm not excusing De Goey's actions at all, but I do see some double standards from many in the public eye in what are similar circumstances.
Well yeah hahah, not sure if I posted anything on here but this is bigger than football, Hodge should've been suspended, just like De Goey has been.

elephants

Sit him out until the bye. Then bring him back once VFL form warrants. Clearly has some attitude issues that need urgent attention.

GoLions

Quote from: elephants on February 19, 2018, 07:38:31 PM
Sit him out until the bye. Then bring him back once VFL form warrants. Clearly has some attitude issues that need urgent attention.
This just in: Eddie Maguire pushes for Split Round to start the season again, with the Pies playing in week two.

More to come.

Levi434

Wouldn't be surprised if he plays R1. ::)

elephants

Haha nah Pies said he will miss at least 4 matches, but I expect him to be back after 6 or so - similar to last yr

shaker

Quote from: elephants on February 19, 2018, 08:30:00 PM
Haha nah Pies said he will miss at least 4 matches, but I expect him to be back after 6 or so - similar to last yr
Have not heard that ? there is nothing in the penalties that says he can't play R1 Eddie will have the 4 week work sorted quick smart with all his connections , fine will be payed , charities will be no problem , just has to really impress in training keep off the piss and after 4 or 5 weeks all could be forgiven not saying it is a given but watch this space 

R.Griffen

Collingwood leadership group sent a clear directive to players on Friday about having a quieter weekend. Beers were allowed but told to not go silly ahead of an intra-club on Thursday.

This message, the day before De Goey lost his licence.

This is now being reported. Makes it far worse imo. Lost all trust to the playing group. I don’t see 43 others on the piss then driving. Bloke just a seems like a tossa

Koop

i think its hilarious u kids talking shower about jordan de goey. u wouldnt say this shower to him at rev’s, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol