Main Menu

Bennell - Minor Calf Strain

Started by valkorum, February 16, 2018, 11:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

anchorman

This setback will certainly test his resolve as to whether he wants it or not.

valkorum

It certainly will.  I hope he passes this "test"

anchorman

Reading today where he is due back at the club tomorrow, Monday, for his assessment.Going to be interesting.

Ricochet

Quote from: anchorman on March 04, 2018, 03:42:05 PM
Reading today where he is due back at the club tomorrow, Monday, for his assessment.Going to be interesting.
Assessment on a public holiday after a weekend bender. We're setting him up for failure

anchorman

A very shallow response Ric.Very shallow.

Ricochet

Quote from: anchorman on March 05, 2018, 06:31:09 PM
He's done mate. Since arriving at the club he hasn't changed his ways or tried to redeem himself. A lot of it isn't even reported in the media.

I was all for giving him a second chance but he's now wasting a spot on our list that could be filled by a good kid. I'm off him

Levi434

Quote from: Ricochet on March 05, 2018, 07:53:04 PM
He's done mate. Since arriving at the club he hasn't changed his ways or tried to redeem himself. A lot of it isn't even reported in the media.

I was all for giving him a secondseventh chance but he's now wasting a spot on our list that could be filled by a good kid. I'm off him

Gotta agree with you Rico. It's very poor on his behalf to waste the multiple opportunities that have been handed to him. I actually thought he was done when he was at GC. Surprised Freo have persisted with him for this long honestly...

jvalles69

Quote from: Levi434 on March 05, 2018, 09:10:55 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on March 05, 2018, 07:53:04 PM

I was all for giving him a secondseventh chance but he's now wasting a spot on our list that could be filled by a good kid. I'm off him

Gotta agree with you Rico. It's very poor on his behalf to waste the multiple opportunities that have been handed to him. I actually thought he was done when he was at GC. Surprised Freo have persisted with him for this long honestly...

I Hird someone might have the right medicine... ;D

jvalles69

Another calf issue and Ross says to Basil I'd sign him for another 10 years. Good luck with your coach, what a flowertard.

GoLions

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 01, 2018, 02:56:59 PM
Another calf issue and Ross says to Basil I'd sign him for another 10 years. Good luck with your coach, what a flowertard.
Why isn't this a new thread?

elephants

Hate those nostril related calf injuries

GoLions

Well at least now they might finally start playing the kids, instead of wasting their time with this guy

Pkbaldy

valkorum

Quote from: GoLions on August 01, 2018, 03:52:27 PM
Well at least now they might finally start playing the kids, instead of wasting their time with this guy

Stop trolling