Main Menu

FF TRAGICS II

Started by Samsturmfels, February 12, 2018, 10:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samsturmfels

due to j959 not running FF TRAGICS 2 this year, I have decided to take over it. Looking for past league members and any other fanfooty members. Looking at creating a highly competitive league, please let me know if your interested (including last years rank)

Fid

Quote from: Samsturmfels on February 12, 2018, 10:28:00 PM
due to j959 not running FF TRAGICS 2 this year, I have decided to take over it. Looking for past league members and any other fanfooty members. Looking at creating a highly competitive league, please let me know if your interested (including last years rank)

I have just 1 league left and would like to join (if possible).

Last year score was 3,271  :(

Samsturmfels

Quote from: Fid on February 12, 2018, 10:59:23 PM

I have just 1 league left and would like to join (if possible).

Last year score was 3,271  :(
i have sent you a PM

Torpedo10

Was in last year, keen to go around again.

Samsturmfels

Tylo

I was in this a couple of years ago but too slow to jump in last year. ranked 5789. I'll go around again if you'll have me

BB67th

If you're still after more players I'd be keen to join.

Had a bad year last year with a ranking of 41025, but hopefully that'll be going back up this year!

Griffo35

Hey Sam

Used to be involved in some FF leagues a few years back, keen to get involved again if there is a spot available!

Last year ranked 3116

HoleMeal

I'm in! 7889 and 5400 last 2 years.

j959

due to j959 Capper not running FF TRAGICS 2 this year, I have decided to take over it. Looking for past league members and any other fanfooty members. Looking at creating a highly competitive league, please let me know if your interested (including last years rank)
fixed it for you ... ;)

i still running FF Tragics ... Capper had FF Tragics 2 last year ...  :D

Samsturmfels

I have sent out the code to everyone. Let me know if i have missed someone. Still plenty of spots open for people to join!

PiPies

Keen to have a go, rank 8059 last season.

fuzeski

Was in the league last year, keen to join again!

Miss Pies

Haven't played in a few years but keen to get back into it. Last years rank N/A

Jimmykidd

keen to join! have been top 5k for few years.