Main Menu

DTTalk Night @Arkaba Hotel 19th April

Started by Grazz, February 10, 2018, 07:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Capper

Quote from: Grazz on February 10, 2018, 07:30:40 PM
Hey all, Dudge, GM and I will be getting along to this, would be good if everyone that can get along on the night rolls up and has a beer with us, might even buy you one if I like ya haha. All of us hope a few can get along it'll be a big night we promise you  ;).
If I fall over at some point just leave me there, it's cool i'm probably gunna get a room there anyway.  :P
If you find Grazz on his side, do what his dog does. Roll him over to the recovery position and steal his sandwich

Football Factory

Quote from: Capper on February 21, 2018, 12:26:42 AM
Hey all, Dudge, GM and I will be getting along to this, would be good if everyone that can get along on the night rolls up and has a beer with us, might even buy you one if I like ya haha. All of us hope a few can get along it'll be a big night we promise you  ;).
If I fall over at some point just leave me there, it's cool i'm probably gunna get a room there anyway.  :P
If you find Grazz on his side, do what his dog does. Roll him over to the recovery position and steal his sandwich

Dudge

I'd steal more than his sandwich

Quote from: Football Factory on February 21, 2018, 11:11:02 AM

LOL

Grazz

All the dog did was lick my face as if to say "cheers, nice sandwich dude"  :(

PowerBug

Grazz