Sorry for the late reply.  I'm back in!

Football Factory

Quote from: Chelskiman on February 07, 2018, 09:20:28 PM
Sorry for the late reply.  I'm back in!

All good, welcome back Chelskiman

Chelskiman

Football Factory

Grazz

Joined, thanks very much for the invite mate.

Football Factory

Quote from: Grazz on February 08, 2018, 12:41:35 PM

Any time Grazz .. can always rely on you to join whenever you have a spare minute.

Grazz

Quote from: Football Factory on February 08, 2018, 12:45:06 PM

Any time Grazz .. can always rely on you to join whenever you have a spare minute.

Have organised leagues for along time mate, if people are making an effort organising leagues for your enjoyment the least you can do is be prompt about joining them. People just don't get the time it burns up when you're doing alot of leagues, either that or they don't care that much. Best advice I can give you is don't spend to much time chasing them or it will kill any enjoyment you get out of doing these things for others faster than you can possibly imagine.

Football Factory

Quote from: Grazz on February 08, 2018, 01:11:06 PM

Have organised leagues for along time mate, if people are making an effort organising leagues for your enjoyment the least you can do is be prompt about joining them. People just don't get the time it burns up when you're doing alot of leagues, either that or they don't care that much. Best advice I can give you is don't spend to much time chasing them or it will kill any enjoyment you get out of doing these things for others faster than you can possibly imagine.

You can say that again Grazz, hate this part of the year.

Grazz

I loved it once, hate it now.
"Oh it's only really early there's 40 days to go till we start why the rush"

No idea that we don't want to spend 2 months organising leagues "Organise them later then" they say

Well we organise them early so we can find decent quality coaches to replace those that don't reply
or change their mind so 15,16, or 17 others in the league ALREADY have great opponents and the
league has the best chance of ranking well.

"Crickets"

Dudge

Quote from: Football Factory on February 08, 2018, 01:26:13 PM

Is this a love in, or are Grannyboy and me welcome for a foursome?

The Pod

Sorry to be so late replying but still as keen as ever if my spot is still available  8)

Cheers The Pod

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on February 08, 2018, 01:56:42 PM

Feel free mate, just a vent really in hope people will finally flowering get it.

Football Factory

Quote from: Grazz on February 08, 2018, 02:05:01 PM
Quote from: Dudge on February 08, 2018, 01:56:42 PM

Feel free mate, just a vent really in hope people will finally flowering get it.

More the merrier

Dudge

Yeah must be frustrating . Did you get my PM mate?