FanFooty Elite Coaches 2018 - All Coaches Welcome

Started by Mr.Craig, January 31, 2018, 07:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Grazz on February 02, 2018, 12:55:57 PM
Quote from: Football Factory on February 02, 2018, 12:51:54 PM
Do they have a reason for auto 18 teams ?.. when only 16 team leagues contribute to the overall rankings.

Won't there be heaps of people wondering why their leagues don't contribute to overall rankings. As most people wont know unless you are Fantasy mad like us.

Do they want to annoy people? i can't work it out.

Surely you could just have 16 team leagues as default and if you want more then change the option.

Im no genius but it sounds stupid ?

Am i being harsh ?

No not harsh at all, I think that would be the way to go also.
As you said there will be plenty getting caught out because the default is 18 teams.

I have a feeling one hand doesn't know what the other is doing, but it turns out both of them are having a tug.

Bunch of muppets. I am glad it's still 16 though.

Football Factory

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 02, 2018, 03:19:39 PM
Do they have a reason for auto 18 teams ?.. when only 16 team leagues contribute to the overall rankings.

Won't there be heaps of people wondering why their leagues don't contribute to overall rankings. As most people wont know unless you are Fantasy mad like us.

Surely you could just have 16 team leagues as default and if you want more then change the option.

Am i being harsh ?

As you said there will be plenty getting caught out because the default is 18 teams.

I have a feeling one hand doesn't know what the other is doing, but it turns out both of them are having a tug.

Don't say it too loud they will change it  :-X

Thunderbolts

Quote from: Football Factory on February 02, 2018, 03:37:16 PM
Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 02, 2018, 03:19:39 PM

Am i being harsh ?

Don't say it too loud they will change it  :-X

Knowing FanHub they would pull that stupid trigger on it...

Grazz

Quote from: Money Shot on February 02, 2018, 02:14:24 PM
Don't know my team rank from last season. So I am happy to join silver :)

Click on My History next to Rankings mate and it will tell you your rank from 2017.

Mr.Craig

Grazz

Where's all the AFL Fantasy players, c'mon people step up. Any FanFooty member playing AFL Fantasy in 2018 is welcome to be involved, the more the better. Come and mix it up with some of the best AFL Fantasy coaches FanFooty has to offer.

Disclaimer: I ain't one of them.  :(

fanTCfool

LaHug

1235 - Huggy's Hopeless Halfwits

I'm Huggy's Howlers this year

Sweet Chilli

Sweet Chilli. Rank 1241. Reigning champ in ff elite platinum haha. See how it goes this year

AaronKirk

If you need another coach then I'll join

Team name is PeptidesFC EST 2015. I took a year off AF last year so have no 2017 ranking.

j959

Up for this again ... cheers for organising Mr.C!

early days yet, people will flood back to FF soon with AFLW and AFLX then JLT will spike numbers again I reckon ...

"micah's marauders" rank 2017: 4947 ... neh! 

Goosey

Money Shot

Quote from: Grazz on February 02, 2018, 09:09:36 PM
Quote from: Money Shot on February 02, 2018, 02:14:24 PM
Don't know my team rank from last season. So I am happy to join silver :)

Click on My History next to Rankings mate and it will tell you your rank from 2017.

3,799 was my team rank as "The Methamphetamen" This year my name is "Titz Out For LeBois"

Mr.Craig

You just earned an upgrade from Silver to Gold Class.

Money Shot