Started by Mr.Craig, January 31, 2018, 07:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM

Mr.Craig

Quote from: GM on February 01, 2018, 01:54:24 PM
Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 01, 2018, 01:45:20 PM
Quote from: GM on February 01, 2018, 07:43:37 AM
18 in a League Mr C.

If we do 16 then AF count the leagues in the official rankings.
18 is standard now mate.

Did they announce that somewhere? I know by default new leagues are set at 18 but yeah, last year they excluded any league from the rankings that weren't 16 teams. Knobs keep on changing things.  :-\

Football Factory

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 01, 2018, 02:03:40 PM
Quote from: GM on February 01, 2018, 01:54:24 PM
Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 01, 2018, 01:45:20 PM
Quote from: GM on February 01, 2018, 07:43:37 AM
18 in a League Mr C.

If we do 16 then AF count the leagues in the official rankings.
18 is standard now mate.

Did they announce that somewhere? I know by default new leagues are set at 18 but yeah, last year they excluded any league from the rankings that weren't 16 teams. Knobs keep on changing things.  :-\

Ahhh spewballs did they change it again?

Mr.Craig

If I have to suddenly come up with new coaches for established leagues I'm gonna lose my shower.

I've tweeted them about it, will share their reply when I get it.

Football Factory

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 01, 2018, 02:11:28 PM
If I have to suddenly come up with new coaches for established leagues I'm gonna lose my shower.

I've tweeted them about it, will share their reply when I get it.

Yeah cool, cheers

Mr.Craig

I've been met with deafening bloody silence of course. Will try again tomorrow, maybe tag Warnie etc. to get some more attention.

GoLions

Grazz

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 01, 2018, 09:35:42 PM
I've been met with deafening bloody silence of course. Will try again tomorrow, maybe tag Warnie etc. to get some more attention.

I'll fire off a tweet to Warnie aswell as AFLFantasy also, more asking may help get an answer. :-\

Mr.Craig

Wouldn't put it past them to not know their own rules.

GM

You may want to keep the below in mind when you create your AF leagues.
Fanhub response as their leagues appear to auto at 18 teams:

No, only leagues of 16 users will contribute to the overall league rankings for 2018.

Kind regards,
FanHub Support

Grazz

Quote from: GM on February 02, 2018, 11:02:01 AM
You may want to keep the below in mind when you create your AF leagues.
Fanhub response as their leagues appear to auto at 18 teams:

No, only leagues of 16 users will contribute to the overall league rankings for 2018.

Kind regards,
FanHub Support

Yep, heard back from Warnie this morning and as GM said it's fixed at 16 team leagues only that are eligible.

Football Factory

Do they have a reason for auto 18 teams ?.. when only 16 team leagues contribute to the overall rankings.

Won't there be heaps of people wondering why their leagues don't contribute to overall rankings. As most people wont know unless you are Fantasy mad like us.

Do they want to annoy people? i can't work it out.

Surely you could just have 16 team leagues as default and if you want more then change the option.

Im no genius but it sounds stupid ?

Am i being harsh ?

Grazz

Quote from: Football Factory on February 02, 2018, 12:51:54 PM
Do they have a reason for auto 18 teams ?.. when only 16 team leagues contribute to the overall rankings.

Won't there be heaps of people wondering why their leagues don't contribute to overall rankings. As most people wont know unless you are Fantasy mad like us.

Surely you could just have 16 team leagues as default and if you want more then change the option.

Am i being harsh ?

No not harsh at all, I think that would be the way to go also.
As you said there will be plenty getting caught out because the default is 18 teams.

GoLions

Quote from: Football Factory on February 02, 2018, 12:51:54 PM

Am i being harsh ?
Nah they're just morons :)

Money Shot

Don't know my team rank from last season. So I am happy to join silver :)