Main Menu

WXV Round 1

Started by meow meow, December 12, 2017, 02:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellopplz

Quote from: Purple 77 on February 27, 2018, 01:41:47 AM
Quote from: Levi434 on February 27, 2018, 12:31:55 AM
Quote from: Purple 77 on February 26, 2018, 10:19:28 PM
hmm. The term 'reasonable' is actually kinda unnecessary haha, I just added it as a 'catch all' kinda thing, should the need arise.

Which means no Ben jacobs as captain.

How about Shaun Mckernan?

Champions league only, and only as required.

Please don't.

Ricochet

Early hit with Gray rubbed out. Luckily he always stinks it up against Freo

We'll still win though because Darling will kick a bag and Dublin are pie

Holz

Quote from: Ricochet on February 28, 2018, 11:21:09 AM
Early hit with Gray rubbed out. Luckily he always stinks it up against Freo

We'll still win though because Darling will kick a bag and Dublin are pie

NDT likely to turn up in round 1 though.

Because beating Dublin is your premiership. Considering NDT doesn't have one.

Much like Freo i guess, so it makes sense you support both.

Purple 77

Ricochet

Premierships are overrated

Holz

Toga

Adamant

Did we abolish leadership groups?

Purple 77

Jroo

Quote from: Purple 77 on March 05, 2018, 01:41:51 PM
Quote from: Adamant on March 04, 2018, 10:49:48 PM

yep
Oh haha lucky was gonna be a struggle to name 5 players who could potentially captain us  ;D

Holz

Quote from: Jroo on March 13, 2018, 07:55:41 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on March 05, 2018, 01:41:51 PM
Quote from: Adamant on March 04, 2018, 10:49:48 PM

yep
Oh haha lucky was gonna be a struggle to name 5 players who could potentially captain us  ;D

Just lock in weits.

Purple 77

I come bearing a spreadsheet!

I've been toying with this idea for a couple of years actually, and finally got round to it.

WXV Team Selector

This is designed to make naming your team easier. From a series of pre-prepared drop down boxes, you can name your team knowing exactly who plays in what position, with quick and easy access to players scores that they've posted so far in the year.

When you've selected your team, simply copy-and-paste your auto-formatted team in a FF post, and you're done!

I don't mind if this doesn't take :) it's just an idea that's been nagging at me for a while now. But at the very least, check it out, by selecting Download at the top right corner of the screen of that link.

Hope it's useful!

It's actually a trimmed down version of my main spreadsheet.

Levi434

Quote from: Purple 77 on March 18, 2018, 12:50:38 PM

I've been toying with this idea for a couple of years actually, and finally got round to it.

WXV Team Selector

This is designed to make naming your team easier. From a series of pre-prepared drop down boxes, you can name your team knowing exactly who plays in what position, with quick and easy access to players scores that they've posted so far in the year.

When you've selected your team, simply copy-and-paste your auto-formatted team in a FF post, and you're done!

I don't mind if this doesn't take :) it's just an idea that's been nagging at me for a while now. But at the very least, check it out, by selecting Download at the top right corner of the screen of that link.

Hope it's useful!

OMG YES THIS IS AMAZING!

Torpedo10

Quote from: Levi434 on March 18, 2018, 03:24:09 PM

WXV Team Selector

Hope it's useful!

OMG YES THIS IS AMAZING!
You need to have Excel though.  :(

meow meow

WXV Team Selector

Hope it's useful!

Is Jack Frost on my list?