2018 FF SUPERCOACH ELXAM COMPETITION AND LEAGUES

Started by enzedder, December 10, 2017, 07:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter

Well, very well done then. So in summary, make sure get the dearest rookies that are playing, cash them in at the appropriate timevand get the Super Premiums when they are known

Peter

PowerBug

Quote from: Peter on January 01, 2018, 10:08:22 PM
Really, nothing to it
Yeah nothing really to it haha, just happened to make mostly right calls and my wrong calls were properly corrected (e.g. Steven became Sloane in SC and Titch in AF after Rd 2)

Peter

Again, well done. Will be watching your team progress up to R1

Fid

shaker

Quote from: Fid on January 02, 2018, 12:45:41 PM
I'll would like a crack at this (if possible)
You have a 1000 posts so nothing stopping you joining  ;)

Fid

Quote from: shaker on January 02, 2018, 12:54:42 PM

Thanks for the info..

Grazz

Quote from: Fid on January 02, 2018, 03:37:03 PM

Thanks for the info..

Welcome aboard mate, good luck.

enzedder

Quote from: Grazz on January 02, 2018, 03:52:11 PM
Quote from: Fid on January 02, 2018, 03:37:03 PM

Thanks for the info..

Welcome aboard mate, good luck.
Awesome. Good to see we'll have a few vying for Best First Year Coach.
All the best Fid.

Peter

Trindacut

Any chance the 1000 post minimum changing any time soon?

I've been around here since 2012, but only posted around 200 times. Have had a few top 5000 finishes, and last year finished 14th overall.

enzedder

Quote from: Trindacut on January 08, 2018, 10:26:13 PM

I've been around here since 2012, but only posted around 200 times. Have had a few top 5000 finishes, and last year finished 14th overall.
It’s unlikely to change I’d say Trindacut. Was set up that way and those that play Elxam have earnt the right by getting to 1000 posts.
Some discussion has been had on the Coaches Board about this very thing in the last day or so.
I congratulate you on the successful rank you had last season and would welcome that caliber of coach to challenge the rest of us in Elxam but they are the rules and you can work towards qualification by enlightening us all with your knowledge in places such as the Players and team’s advice boards... I personally would love that regardless of Elxam.

crowls

Quote from: enzedder on January 09, 2018, 06:41:47 AM

It’s unlikely to change I’d say Trindacut. Was set up that way and those that play Elxam have earnt the right by getting to 1000 posts.
Some discussion has been had on the Coaches Board about this very thing in the last day or so.
I congratulate you on the successful rank you had last season and would welcome that caliber of coach to challenge the rest of us in Elxam but they are the rules and you can work towards qualification by enlightening us all with your knowledge in places such as the Players and team’s advice boards... I personally would love that regardless of Elxam.
Support NZ comments Trindacut.   You have a lot to offer the FF members and we would appreciate more of your thoughts on teams, players, strategies.   

LordSneeze

Quote from: crowls on January 10, 2018, 12:21:28 AM

Support NZ comments Trindacut.   You have a lot to offer the FF members and we would appreciate more of your thoughts on teams, players, strategies.
Exlam is a bonus highly competitive league for those that are putting in the time and effort to help other teams, discuss players. If no one posted then no one would be on the forum and there would be no Exlam at all.
1000 posts goes very quickly when you are responding to teams, posting your scores, captain choices. If you make 10 posts a day you get there within 3 months, once it gets closer and the forum gets busier then its easy to do 20-30 a day.

Trindacut

Quote from: LordSneeze on January 10, 2018, 10:24:25 AM
Quote from: crowls on January 10, 2018, 12:21:28 AM

Exlam is a bonus highly competitive league for those that are putting in the time and effort to help other teams, discuss players. If no one posted then no one would be on the forum and there would be no Exlam at all.
1000 posts goes very quickly when you are responding to teams, posting your scores, captain choices. If you make 10 posts a day you get there within 3 months, once it gets closer and the forum gets busier then its easy to do 20-30 a day.

No worries, thought it was worth an ask as I won't get there this year.