Main Menu

2017 draft

Started by frenzy, November 26, 2017, 07:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frenzy

frenzy

it's only us that give a go to project players. I have not seen a project since year 9, the best 3 years of my life.

Holz

was really worried we would do something with pick 4 but very happy with the pick.

Not sure about Walker, a inside ball winner who isnt a great kick, seems like we have plenty of those already,

The one is dont get is Xerri,a  back up ruck. Since we have 3 rucks at the moment that we are trying to run with. I guess Goldy and Daw are older though so would be the backup to Preuss.

Hayden i dont mind as a decent pick up, another ball winning mid though.

then Hartung picking up another reject.

Besides LDU not very happy, but very very happy with LDU. Its a big shame Lachlan Fogarty went right before our 2nd pick.

frenzy

most clubs rarely draft ruckmen, they'd rather poach one when they need him. So if Xerri turns out to be OK, we gunna have a battle retaining him and Preuss with the wolves hunting. Then there's the Tom Jeffries ruckman SUPER PROJECT that had to be elevated off the rookie list to the senior list. I just don't understand why? we need so many ruckmen. Teams are going into seasons without a genuine ruckman ( Bulldogs, Tigers ) and now even GWS aren't replacing Mumford and we're doing the opposite, stacking the list with them.
On another note, I don't mind the ROOKIE selections of Murphy and Narrier. Thank goodness, rookies on the A list don't need to be elevated anymore.