Main Menu

AFC 2017 Draftees

Started by tbagrocks, November 25, 2017, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Well I'm still bluddy peed off they didn't tell us they were taking Edwards but at least we didn't lose him ::)  I don't get it, he's just as smooth as Tyson, Jackson and has more skill than most in the draft (for anyone who's seen him play) ....... strange .........

Pick 12: Darcy Fogarty 18yrs 192cm 95kg Glenelg
Adelaide has landed the STEAL of the draft though, Darcy Fogarty was seriously making a push for the No.1 pick at years start. Crows STEAL him at 12 8)  Im not sure what to expect but he is a BIG boy and can seriously play. I fully expect him to turn into a midfielder but given he is 192 and 95kg already, maybe he can be a dynamic forward?

Also he's (Like J Edwards) from Glenelg ;)

Pick 40: Andrew Mcpherson 18yrs 186cm 79kg Woodville-West Torrens
McPherson I know little about but what I hear is he's a quality half back type who intercepts and rebounds

TomK

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 25, 2017, 04:10:23 PM
Well I'm still bluddy peed off they didn't tell us they were taking Edwards but at least we didn't lose him ::)
??? ??? ???

http://www.afc.com.au/news/2017-10-30/list-lodgement-update

Adelaide has also committed to taking potential father/son recruit Jackson Edwards at this year’s Rookie Draft.

Jackson’s father Tyson played 321 AFL games for the Crows between 1995 and 2010.

Reid said the Club had lodged official paperwork to nominate Edwards ahead of November’s National and Rookie Drafts.