Started by meow meow, November 22, 2017, 12:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: upthemaidens on August 13, 2018, 09:49:43 PM
Quote from: GoLions on August 13, 2018, 09:46:01 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on August 13, 2018, 09:37:36 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 13, 2018, 09:33:59 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on August 13, 2018, 09:30:03 PM
We are the highest scoring club and he was our D3,  that's a starting player.

I'm not up for Round 2 tonight, cbf, so I'll just stay clear on this one, but you being the highest scoring club and him being your D3 has absolutely nothing to do with his value

He's a 30 year old defender with 4 years of 70's. That's all that matters

Good luck getting that starting mid or forward for him :)
Princess you say something every time, worry about your own team.  Coaches in a flag window, aren't going to listen to your opinion.
They also don't listen to cows either
Oh here we go.  Yeah that's a good come back man, well done.  Cows yeah I get it, big teats, four stomachs, go moooo.

Cows is the forum auto correcting C*NT, you bollard

Princess? LOL you're smack talk is embarrassing 

And I'd bet most coaches do value my opinion because I actually contribute and try to help and support this league, where as you're nothing but a selfish parasite who brings absolutely nothing to this comp. Just a few days ago Levi called you out on it, and instead of helping out you're response was to do exactly what he said you were and wait for the votes to be sent, like the selfish POS you are

And stop carrying on like you've done anything - we've been through this before and you can't fight the facts - All you are is the Pacific minion responsible for naming the team.

You're not even a real coach

upthemaidens

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 13, 2018, 10:05:09 PM

I'm not up for Round 2 tonight, cbf, so I'll just stay clear on this one, but you being the highest scoring club and him being your D3 has absolutely nothing to do with his value

Princess you say something every time, worry about your own team.  Coaches in a flag window, aren't going to listen to your opinion.
Oh here we go.  Yeah that's a good come back man, well done.  Cows yeah I get it, big teats, four stomachs, go moooo.

And I'd bet most coaches do value my opinion because I actually contribute and try to help and support this league, where as you're nothing but a selfish parasite who brings absolutely nothing to this comp. Just a few days ago Levi called you out on it, and instead of helping out you're response was to do exactly what he said you were and wait for the votes to be sent, like the selfish POS you are

And stop carrying on like you've done anything - we've been through this before and you can't fight the facts - All you are is the Pacific minion responsible for naming the team.

Absolutely correct, I couldn't agree more.

GoLions

Quote from: upthemaidens on August 13, 2018, 10:27:18 PMMatt Suckling on the table.  Taking Offers for ANYTHING in return.   A Mid(of ANY type) or a Fwd(of ANY type) would be preferred.

We'll select the best offer, or just keep him if nothing worth doing comes through.

….There you go, is that better? Are you happy with that?
Never understood why people delete posts, make a different post, and then re-post the originally comment again tbh

fanTCfool

Boy oh boy Brian, anyone would think Pacific had choked in a Semi-Final reading some of these cranky comments!

Toga

Quote from: fanTCfool on August 13, 2018, 11:00:10 PM
Boy oh boy Brian, anyone would think Pacific had choked in a Semi-Final reading some of these cranky comments!

;D

upthemaidens

Quote from: fanTCfool on August 13, 2018, 11:00:10 PM
So cranky, very angry.  The volcanos are erupting all over the islands.

upthemaidens

Quote from: GoLions on August 13, 2018, 10:39:11 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on August 13, 2018, 10:27:18 PMMatt Suckling on the table.  Taking Offers for ANYTHING in return.   A Mid(of ANY type) or a Fwd(of ANY type) would be preferred.

We'll select the best offer, or just keep him if nothing worth doing comes through.

….There you go, is that better? Are you happy with that?
Never understood why people delete posts, make a different post, and then re-post the originally comment again tbh
I've never understood it either.  Suckling is getting good advertising though.

Levi434

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 13, 2018, 10:05:09 PM

I love you RD. :-*

Jroo

Could move
Brodie Smith, Jared Polec, Saints rucks, Mason Wood, Jordan Murdoch, Anthony Miles, Jarryn Geary, Adam Kennedy*, Lewis Jetta, Sam Wright, Matthew Broadbent

Our  future (unlikely)
James Sicily, Darcy Byrne-Jones, Jacob Weitering, Lachie Hunter, Jack Graham, Jordan Cunico, Christian Petracca, James Harmes, Nic Newman, Aaron Naughton, James Worpel, Luke Davies-Uniacke, Charlie Constable

upthemaidens

Looking like our Defence will be stacked next year.  If you want a starting Defender, Matt Suckling is on the table.
   Wanting a starting Mid or Fwd in return, can be packaged up if needed.

At this early stage we'll consider offers for any players, but don't need depth.  May take picks for some guys, since our Salary Cap is high

GoLions

Looking like our Defence will be stacked next year.  If you want a starting Defender, Will Schofield is on the table.
   Wanting a starting Mid in return, can be packaged up if needed.

At this early stage will consider offers for any players, but don't need depth.  May take picks for some guys, since our Salary Cap is not low

GoLions

Coaches Award nominee Ben Griffiths is off the table.

GoLions

Pick 1? Pick 19? Pick 20? I can barely decide what type of cereal to have each morning, let alone which kids I'm gonna take at all these picks! Get them off of me!

GoLions

Ben Cunnington whacked Beama last week in a dog act, so as of now I have officially changed the 2nd 'n' in his surname to a 't'. He is officially on the table. Enquire within. It's warm.

GoLions

Jasper Pittard, Jake Carlisle, Jack Bowes, Josh Smith, Joel Amartey. That's too many defenders starting with a J. Will need to consult with RD first on how to approach this one, but someone has to go.