Main Menu

The 2017/18 Men's Ashes

Started by PowerBug, November 04, 2017, 09:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaker

Ashes back in the land of OZ what a flogging has to be the worst Pommy team since the ninety's unless there is some bad weather in the last 2 tests 5-0 on the cards ....... maybe they will bring Stokes in now not that would make any difference  :P

PowerBug

Bit annoying when the 3rd Umpire who is meant to correct wrong decisions manages to make mistakes. This guy doesn't even have the excuse that he just looked at one replay and made his decision, he spent enough time on it and still flowered up!

shaker

The main thing is the Aussies keep the Poms out in this heat as long as possible , they should be well and truly cooked later on the today just stick a fork in them to see when they are cooked perfectly  ;D

shaker

Well 4-0 the Poms never fired a shot lets see if they can do anything in the one dayers GO AUSSIES WHAT A FLOGGING :D

Bill Manspeaker

PowerBug

Quote from: PowerBug on November 23, 2017, 11:06:35 AM
Guess I should roll out a proper prediction. I don’t see how England’s batting is good enough to compete with the Aussie bowlers. We will need to target Adelaide and Sydney, and hope we can draw this match to get a 2-2. In saying that, I’m going Australia 5-0, again. I hope I’m wrong, I’ll take anything that’s not 5-0 hahaha
4-0, I'll take it :P

shaker

Quote from: PowerBug on January 09, 2018, 02:32:28 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on November 23, 2017, 11:06:35 AM
Guess I should roll out a proper prediction. I don’t see how England’s batting is good enough to compete with the Aussie bowlers. We will need to target Adelaide and Sydney, and hope we can draw this match to get a 2-2. In saying that, I’m going Australia 5-0, again. I hope I’m wrong, I’ll take anything that’s not 5-0 hahaha
4-0, I'll take it :P
Well done mate I actually thought the Poms might have won 1 and Draw 1 or 2 by the way has anybody seen Jukes maybe he has been on discord ? but certainly gone from here but sure he will be back when the Aussies play a good team and lose  :P