SC Finals 2017 - On FanFooty!

Started by fanTCfool, September 06, 2017, 07:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fanTCfool

Team Submission thread now available, click here: http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,110334.0.html

As was the case last year, there is no News Limited run SuperCoach competition for the finals, as there was in 2015.
So to keep us Fantasy Nuts amused over the Finals, the SuperCoach Finals competition is coming to us.

I've calculated prices for all Finals players so that we may have our own Finals competition, similar to that run by News Limited back in the day.

Each week, every entrant picks 14 players, 4 Defenders, 5 Midfielders, 1 Ruck & 4 Forwards
From these 14 players, each entrant is required to pick a Captain, who will score 3x his score, and a Vice Captain, who will score 2x his score.

There will be no bench players, but if a player that you have selected drops out late before a final (not very common), you may replace the player with any other player who has not yet played their match, and fits within your team's total salary cap.

To do so, please quote your original post, and then below note the player you intend to have replace them.

For example,

Quote from: fanTCfool - Friday Night
Quote from: fanTCfool - Thursday Afternoon
Defender #3 - Bachar Houli ($507,800)
Replacing Bachar Houli with Zach Tuohy

If you edit your original post once matches have begun, your entry will be void and you will score 0, again, be sure to quote your original post and explain the change you wish to make.

If the player who drops out late is your captain/vice captain, you will be allowed to move the captaincy or vice captaincy to another player who has not played from your existing side, or to the player you add to your side in their place.

The salary cap for 14 players will be $7,000,000, meaning you can spend on average $500,000 per player

The player list with pricing is available here: http://bit.ly/SCFinals2017

The following is a template to use to name your finals side. You can name any player as your captain or vice captain, but as an example they have been placed next to the first Midfielder and first Defender. All positions are as per SuperCoach. Please use the other thread to submit your team.

Coach: Your FF Name Here
Finals Round: #
Captain: Name SURNAME
Vice Captain: Name SURNAME

Defender #1 - Name SURNAME (Price) (Vice Captain)
Defender #2 - Name SURNAME (Price)
Defender #3 - Name SURNAME (Price)
Defender #4 - Name SURNAME (Price)

Midfielder #1 - Name SURNAME (Price) (Captain)
Midfielder #2 - Name SURNAME (Price)
Midfielder #3 - Name SURNAME (Price)
Midfielder #4 - Name SURNAME (Price)
Midfielder #5 - Name SURNAME (Price)

Ruckman #1 - Name SURNAME (Price)

Forward #1 - Name SURNAME (Price)
Forward #2 - Name SURNAME (Price)
Forward #3 - Name SURNAME (Price)
Forward #4 - Name SURNAME (Price)

Please do not post a Finals Entry in this thread

Be sure to include the player's price on the submission thread, for example,
Midfielder #1 - Patrick DANGERFIELD ($736,100)
easily copied and pasted from the SC Finals Player List, once again, available here: http://bit.ly/SCFinals2017

If you are interested in participating, please let it be known!

GoLions

shaker

LaHug

I'm in but I'm going to have to do a pretty rushed team this week. Maybe lack of research will actually be better??

jvalles69

Ringo

I will have a go something to keep involved.

Assuming no rolling lock outs with only late outs to be replaced.

enzedder

just had a crack. Wasn't going to but couldn't help myself.
Thanks for organising FTC

Bobs Battlers

fanTCfool

Quote from: Ringo on September 07, 2017, 12:34:23 PM
I will have a go something to keep involved.

Assuming no rolling lock outs with only late outs to be replaced.

That's the plan, however anyone willing to get involved tomorrow who missed out tonight will still be able to join, but obviously won't be able to select players from the Crows or Giants.

SilverLion

Will have a go, no GWS or Crows players for me though...

I presume player positions are identical to how they were in the H&A this year? (E.g. Ryder Fwd/Ruc, Yeo Fwd/Mid etc.)

LaHug

1622 + 1574 + 1571 = 4767 total so far. Do we have a running leaderboard anywhere?