WXV Official Trade Confirmation

Started by Purple 77, August 28, 2017, 09:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on September 03, 2017, 02:52:34 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on September 03, 2017, 02:44:58 PM
Dublin trade: Adam Treloar, Nathan Jones, Oscar McInerny, Aidyn Johnson + Pick 37
Dublin recieve: Matt Crouch + Steven May

Moscow trade: Sam Menegola + Steven May
Moscow recieve: Adam Treloar, Aidyn Johnson, Pick 31, Pick 35 + Pick 37

Berlin trade: Jack Steven + Pick 31
Berlin receive: Nathan Jones + Pick 16

New Delhi trade: Matt Crouch, Pick 16 + Pick 35
New Delhi receive: Sam Menegola, Jack Steven + Oscar McInerny

The above trade has been amended to hopefully appease those that thought Moscow was losing by too much. My reasons for trade are the same.

Others to confirm.
Passed.

Menegola, Forward or Midfielder, is hard to lose but getting a proven premium in Treloar reduces the pain. May is solid, but I don't mind Johnson or the picks so it's enough for us to like.

Pass.

i thought the deal was fair as it stood and NDT should be commended for adding a pick of value to the team I actually had winning the deal.

meow meow

Christchurch trade: PSD 7
London trade: Chris Mayne

Ringo

Quote from: meow meow on September 03, 2017, 04:09:13 PM
Christchurch trade: PSD 7
London trade: Chris Mayne
Confirmed Mayne was more than likely being de-listed so may as well get something for him.

Ricochet

Quote from: Holz on September 03, 2017, 03:02:33 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on September 03, 2017, 02:52:34 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on September 03, 2017, 02:44:58 PM
Dublin trade: Adam Treloar, Nathan Jones, Oscar McInerny, Aidyn Johnson + Pick 37
Dublin recieve: Matt Crouch + Steven May

Moscow trade: Sam Menegola + Steven May
Moscow recieve: Adam Treloar, Aidyn Johnson, Pick 31, Pick 35 + Pick 37

Berlin trade: Jack Steven + Pick 31
Berlin receive: Nathan Jones + Pick 16

New Delhi trade: Matt Crouch, Pick 16 + Pick 35
New Delhi receive: Sam Menegola, Jack Steven + Oscar McInerny

The above trade has been amended to hopefully appease those that thought Moscow was losing by too much. My reasons for trade are the same.

Others to confirm.
Passed.

Menegola, Forward or Midfielder, is hard to lose but getting a proven premium in Treloar reduces the pain. May is solid, but I don't mind Johnson or the picks so it's enough for us to like.

Pass.

i thought the deal was fair as it stood and NDT should be commended for adding a pick of value to the team I actually had winning the deal.
Confirmed.

Ok just wanted to address some of the comments that mentioned NDT's part from the coaches that didn't like the trade

Menegola averages 106, Crouch averages 106, they cancel each other out:
Menegola actually averaged 100. And when Jelwood was in the side he only averaged 92.5.
Matt Crouch averages 110 this year, and 115 from Round 5 onwards. As a 22yr old he is our most valuable player and it's more than reasonable to expect him to got 110+ again for many more years.
He is also a captain option, so another +10ish points on most our other captain options.

McInerny will be the #1 ruck next year with Stef moving back to Victoria:
Atm McInerny is the back up ruck to Archie in the ressies, playing well in the NEAFL and Stef is still at Brisbane. He is also still a rookie listed player. Going on media speculation if Stef to get back to Vic, Lions are looking to bring another ruck in. Even if they didn't bring another ruck in, and Stef left, Oscar would still have to jump Archie.

Menegola will get fwd status:
Menegola didn't get fwd status in AF in the first changes, it wasn't until RD 15. That's because he played inside mid in the first half of the year, then had a stint as a fwd/mid through the middle of the year. Then when Jelwood missed he was back inside.
And just for reference Jelwood missed:
RD15
RD16 - got knocked out in the first few minutes
RD21
RD22
RD23
Very very very unlikely he'll get fwd status

Not having a go or anything, just wanted to clear a few things up :)

Purple 77

Mexico City trade: Brendon Goddard + Josh Williams
Berlin trade: Darcy Byrne-Jones + Pick 16

Long term hit, but who really cares about the future anyway? I want a premiership, and Goddard will help me more with that than either DBJ or Pick 16. But, I felt I needed something else to come my way, and here's hoping Josh Williams can help replace DBJ from my squad.

JROO to confirm.

Jroo

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 03, 2017, 06:42:19 PM
Mexico City trade: Brendon Goddard + Josh Williams
Berlin trade: Darcy Byrne-Jones + Pick 16

Long term hit, but who really cares about the future anyway? I want a premiership, and Goddard will help me more with that than either DBJ or Pick 16. But, I felt I needed something else to come my way, and here's hoping Josh Williams can help replace DBJ from my squad.

JROO to confirm.
Confirmed. Like Williams as a prospect but like #16 and DBJ going forward

GoLions

Cobras give: Kayne Turner + N59
Tokyo give: Dylan Clarke + N39

I don't mind Clarke, hoping he can get some games next year, and have plenty of fwd depth so whilst I rate Turner, not a huge loss. Plus, my midfield depth is lacking, so hopefully hedging my bets slightly with Bird/Clarke pending whether the Bombers go with experience or youth to replace Jobe. Picks to even it out. Boomz to confirm.

Boomz

Quote from: GoLions on September 05, 2017, 01:54:49 PM
Cobras give: Kayne Turner + N59
Tokyo give: Dylan Clarke + N39

I don't mind Clarke, hoping he can get some games next year, and have plenty of fwd depth so whilst I rate Turner, not a huge loss. Plus, my midfield depth is lacking, so hopefully hedging my bets slightly with Bird/Clarke pending whether the Bombers go with experience or youth to replace Jobe. Picks to even it out. Boomz to confirm.

Confirmed. I like Clarke but think he's still a few years off playing consistently and I wanted another young fwd.

Jroo

Mexico City trade: Kade Simpson, Brandon White + Picks 63, 81
Toronto trade: Nathan Hrovat + Picks 24, 38

Ada to confirm

Adamant

Quote from: JROO8 on September 05, 2017, 09:12:12 PM
Mexico City trade: Kade Simpson, Brandon White + Picks 63, 81
Toronto trade: Nathan Hrovat + Picks 24, 38

Ada to confirm

Confirmed.

Simmo helps me to contend next year while White just about finishes my set of St Kilda rebounders. Might regret trading the Rat if he ever gets the required mid time but his coach is a tosser so that doesn't look very likely.

*both parties have agreed to reverse the trade if Simmo doesn't go on next year

RaisyDaisy

New York trade: James Harmes + Mitch Hannan + Kayle Kirby + N26 + N33
Mexico trade: Heath Shaw + Eddie Betts + N45

We're taking a couple of oldies who can start at times and provide depth, while Mexico get a bunch of kids to help their youth direction and rebuild

We think Shaw and Betts have 2 years left averaging around 80ish, while Harmes, Hannan, Kirby and 2 second round picks ensures Mexico get enough potential long term

JROO to confirm

Jroo

Confirmed. Harmes, Hannan, Kirby all have good potential as young fwds, which I need going forward

meow meow

Cairo trade: Rupert Wills
Christchurch trade: Daniel McKenzie + Pick 44

Nige

Quote from: meow meow on September 06, 2017, 04:38:38 PM
Cairo trade: Rupert Wills
Christchurch trade: Daniel McKenzie + Pick 44
Always been a fan of Dan McKenzie. A good contender to slot into the role/spot vacated by Joey Montagna. Also, our highest pick is 61 atm so getting a slightly higher one is always nice. I love Rupert but meow loves him more and meow's been too good to us to not let him have this one.

Confirmed.

RaisyDaisy

New York trade: Hayden Ballantyne + Mitch W Brown
Buenos Aires trade: N74

Helping out BA with cap

Zander to confirm