Started by Purple 77, August 28, 2017, 09:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iZander

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 06, 2017, 11:18:36 PM
New York trade: Hayden Ballantyne + Mitch W Brown
Buenos Aires trade: N74

Helping out BA with cap

Zander to confirm
I see alot of potential in these guys and am giving up a late pick that is sure to grab a gun in the hope that one of them can become a superstar.

Boomz

Christchurch Trade: Vardy + 41 + Rookie 43
Tokyo Trade: Pick 21

Wanted Vardy as a backup and fine with a pick downgrade as I'm not as keen on picks this year. Meow to confirm.

meow meow

Quote from: Boomz on September 07, 2017, 04:59:35 PM
Christchurch Trade: Vardy + 41 + Rookie 43
Tokyo Trade: Pick 21

Wanted Vardy as a backup and fine with a pick downgrade as I'm not as keen on picks this year. Meow to confirm.

Confirminated.

Holz

Dublin Trade: J Parsons+ T Marhsall+N73+N91

Rio Trade: Mason Wood

Im a big marshall fan i had him possible late 1st in my mock draft. Named in the finals in game 2 says why. Also like parsons as does geelong.

However as a north super I LOVE mason wood. The guy is a walking injury but has shown glimpses when he gets a few games together.

Will be crossing my fingers and toes a miracle happens and he plays 16+ games. Not counting on it though

Levi434

Quote from: Holz on September 09, 2017, 02:57:11 PM
Dublin Trade: J Parsons+ T Marhsall+N73+N91

Rio Trade: Mason Wood

Im a big marshall fan i had him possible late 1st in my mock draft. Named in the finals in game 2 says why. Also like parsons as does geelong.

However as a north super I LOVE mason wood. The guy is a walking injury but has shown glimpses when he gets a few games together.

Will be crossing my fingers and toes a miracle happens and he plays 16+ games. Not counting on it though

Tough to let Wood go. Was a good campaigner for us.

Confirmed.

meow meow

Buenos Aires trade: Picks 19 + 20
Christchurch trade: Picks 21 + 23 + 25

iZander

Quote from: meow meow on September 10, 2017, 05:05:18 PM
Buenos Aires trade: Picks 19 + 20
Christchurch trade: Picks 21 + 23 + 25
confirm

Levi434

Moscow give: Tim Taranto, Tom Bellchambers, Eric Hipwood, National Pick 42

Rio give: Sam Jacobs, Jack Watts, Shaun Grigg, Liam Jones

Tough to see so many starters go but I like Taranto and happy to take a chance with him and hope he turns out great. Moscow are looking to challenge for top 4 next year and are giving up some of their youth for some proven guys. Rio are in the process of rebuilding and this trade helps out. Sauce... :'(

Thanks to Torp for being easy to deal with.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Levi434 on September 10, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Moscow give: Tim Taranto, Tom Bellchambers, Eric Hipwood, National Pick 42

Rio give: Sam Jacobs, Jack Watts, Shaun Grigg, Liam Jones

Tough to see so many starters go but I like Taranto and happy to take a chance with him and hope he turns out great. Moscow are looking to challenge for top 4 next year and are giving up some of their youth for some proven guys. Rio are in the process of rebuilding and this trade helps out. Sauce... :'(

Thanks to Torp for being easy to deal with.
Confirmed.

Really hard to let our 1st Rounder from last year go, but getting some more senior experience will help with giving us a real shot at Top 4 next season.

Ricochet

Rio Give: Aaron Hall
Rio Get: Jeremy Cameron

NDT Give: Jeremy Cameron + Nick Vlastuin + Phil Davis
NDT Get: Dan Hannebery + Tim Broomhead

Cairo Give: Dan Hannebery + Tim Broomhead
Cairo Get: Aaron Hall + Nick Vlastuin + Phil Davis

We have been looking for another mid and have found one in Hanners. Giving up a 90ave young fwd in Cameron, and a young defender in Nick Vlastuin who has averaged 96 in his second half of his year. Also getting back Broomie for fwd depth and giving Cairo Davis for defensive depth.

Levi and Nige to confirm

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on September 13, 2017, 11:05:39 AM

We have been looking for another mid and have found one in Hanners. Giving up a 90ave young fwd in Cameron, and a young defender in Nick Vlastuin who has averaged 96 in his second half of his year. Also getting back Broomie for fwd depth and giving Cairo Davis for defensive depth.

Levi and Nige to confirm
So we were pretty damn rapt to get Hanners, especially after what we gave up for him, but we don't see Hanners to Hall as a huge downgrade, especially with Hall every chance to average 100 with Gaz gone and then getting Nick Vlastuin, a solid defender who had a great finish to the year and could be D/M and probably a future mid is huge coup. NDT were gonna delist Davis so chucked him in because we said we'd happily take him too.

Confirmed.

Adamant

Toronto trade: N4
Rio de Janeiro trade: Brad Ebert

Ebert isn't the most stable premo going around and I'm pretty confident N4 will be a better prospect long term, but I've got enough youth so it's now time to beef up my mids.

Levi to confirm.

Levi434

Quote from: Ricochet on September 13, 2017, 11:05:39 AM

Levi and Nige to confirm

Confirmed. Sad to see Hally go but I need a fwd to fill the premiership standard.

Levi434

Quote from: Adamant on September 13, 2017, 11:41:41 AM
Toronto trade: N4
Rio de Janeiro trade: Brad Ebert

Ebert isn't the most stable premo going around and I'm pretty confident N4 will be a better prospect long term, but I've got enough youth so it's now time to beef up my mids.

Levi to confirm.

Confirmed.

Jroo

Mexico City give: Trent Cotchin, Lachie Plowman + Picks 38, 55
Tokyo give: Anthony Miles, Jarryd Blair + Picks 2, 57

Sad to lose Cotch but this deal is good for us going forward and we don't lose too much cap space by picking by Blair and Miles, who I think will be best 22 at another side next year