WXV Official Trade Confirmation

Started by Purple 77, August 28, 2017, 09:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

Quote from: Adamant on August 28, 2017, 01:37:47 PM
Toronto trade: Matthew Kreuzer + Jordan De Goey + Callum Brown + Jayden Short + Andrew Phillips + Dan Gorringe
Moscow trade: Nic Naitanui + Jaeger O'Meara + Jesse Hogan + N42

And now my second captain option goes. Kreuz has been absolutely monstrous this season and is arguably a top 5 player in the competition for value. We needed something decent to move him and we got that in the form of JOM, albeit with significant injury issues. JDG is another guy I never thought I'd move, taking him at pick #7 overall in the re-draft and he's only just started to repay my faith. Would not at all be surprised to see him average 95 as a forward next season but you gotta give quality to get quality.

Torp to confirm.
Confirmed.

Ricochet

NDT Give: Seb Ross
Tokyo Give: Luke Dahlhaus

Seb had a big year, hovering around a 105 average after this RD 1 stinker. So Boomz gets another captain option to pair with Parker, and we strengthen our fwd line if Dahl keeps fwd status

Boomz to confirm

Boomz

Quote from: Ricochet on August 28, 2017, 04:02:11 PM
NDT Give: Seb Ross
Tokyo Give: Luke Dahlhaus

Seb had a big year, hovering around a 105 average after this RD 1 stinker. So Boomz gets another captain option to pair with Parker, and we strengthen our fwd line if Dahl keeps fwd status

Boomz to confirm

Confirmed.

Dahl had a down year and I think he'll lose FWD status so Ross is an improvement on him as a mid.

meow meow

Beijing trade: Pick 43
Christchurch trade: Mitch McCarthy and pick 62

Toges gets another Pie ruck.

Toga

Quote from: meow meow on August 28, 2017, 06:40:48 PM
Beijing trade: Pick 43
Christchurch trade: Mitch McCarthy and pick 62

Toges gets another Pie ruck.

We all know Pie wins premierships now ;)

Confirm.

iZander

Quote from: Adamant on August 28, 2017, 12:39:20 PM
Toronto trade: Harry McKay + Cameron Polson
Buenos Aires trade: Bailey Rice + Taylin Duman

Rice adds to my collection of St Kilda rebounders and I like what I've seen from Duman at Peel this year.

iZander to confirm.
confirm

Nige

Cairo trade: N41
Christchurch trade: Corey Ellis

I reckon Corza's gonna get more of a run next year and has all the tools to score well.

meow to confirm.

meow meow

Quote from: Nige on August 29, 2017, 01:12:26 PM
Cairo trade: N41
Christchurch trade: Corey Ellis

I reckon Corza's gonna get more of a run next year and has all the tools to score well.

meow to confirm.

Confirmed.

Every time I see his name I'm reminded that he's meant to be the difference between Zorko and Griffen. I can't handle it anymore so need to get rid of him since my compo hasn't arrived yet.

RaisyDaisy

New York trade: Brennan Cox & N32
Christchurch trade: Ryan Lester

We're hoping Lester can slot in at F4, while meow gets a good looking youngster in Cox who has already looked impressive at times and should get plenty more opportunities moving forward. Cox for Lester in a straight swap was a bit unders, so we've added 32 to even it up

meow to confirm

meow meow

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 29, 2017, 02:43:55 PM
New York trade: Brennan Cox & N32
Christchurch trade: Ryan Lester

We're hoping Lester can slot in at F4, while meow gets a good looking youngster in Cox who has already looked impressive at times and should get plenty more opportunities moving forward. Cox for Lester in a straight swap was a bit unders, so we've added 32 to even it up

meow to confirm

Confirmed

meow meow

OH MY GOD THAT IS AWESOME

Alright, alright, alright, alright
Alright, alright.. OK: now ladies
We're gonna break this back down in just a few seconds
Now don't have me break this thing down for nothing
Now I want to see y'all on your baddest behavior
Lend me some sugar, I am your neighbor! Ah, here we go!

Sauce is an absolute gun but he's at the wrong end of his career in comparison to Sean Darcy who really could be the next Mumford. Darcy's youth makes up the difference in scoring output at this point in time.

A champion at the wrong end of his career vs a not champion but a solid scorer with many years left.

A couple of handy picks for a young star in the making. Looks like a loss through my eyes but the next part sees an absolute champion player switch WXV clubs and it'll have captaincy ramifications for a long time to come.

OFFICIAL TRADE IS Rio trade: pick 84 Christchurch trade: Jed Anderson and pick 80

Cripps is an absolute superstar of the game and any team would be proud to have him. He's a legit captain option for gr next decade and already a WXV premiership captain. Yeo is a gun, so it would need 3 excellent players to get a duo like this to a new club!

JBs-Hawks

Seoul gives: Lachie Whitfield + Will Hayward + Tom Doedee

Buenos Aires gives: Zach Tuohy + Isaac Smith + n56

Levi434

Quote from: meow meow on August 29, 2017, 09:00:02 PM
OH MY GOD THAT IS AWESOME

Alright, alright, alright, alright
Alright, alright.. OK: now ladies
We're gonna break this back down in just a few seconds
Now don't have me break this thing down for nothing
Now I want to see y'all on your baddest behavior
Lend me some sugar, I am your neighbor! Ah, here we go!

Sauce is an absolute gun but he's at the wrong end of his career in comparison to Sean Darcy who really could be the next Mumford. Darcy's youth makes up the difference in scoring output at this point in time.

A champion at the wrong end of his career vs a not champion but a solid scorer with many years left.

A couple of handy picks for a young star in the making. Looks like a loss through my eyes but the next part sees an absolute champion player switch WXV clubs and it'll have captaincy ramifications for a long time to come.

OFFICIAL TRADE IS Rio trade: pick 84 Christchurch trade: Jed Anderson and pick 80

Cripps is an absolute superstar of the game and any team would be proud to have him. He's a legit captain option for gr next decade and already a WXV premiership captain. Yeo is a gun, so it would need 3 excellent players to get a duo like this to a new club!

Confirmed.

iZander

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on August 29, 2017, 11:38:08 PM

Confirmed, JB getting a step closer to premiership, us getting a few younger players

Boomz gives: Parker + ROB
Dillos give: Whitefield + Perryman

Whitey and parker average the same, parker slightly older but has the history of better scoring, Perryman first rounder from last year and has looked good. ROB is a few years off but helps with ruck stocks.

Boomz

Quote from: iZander on August 29, 2017, 11:43:34 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on August 29, 2017, 11:38:08 PM

Confirmed, JB getting a step closer to premiership, us getting a few younger players

Boomz gives: Parker + ROB
Dillos give: Whitefield + Perryman

Whitey and parker average the same, parker slightly older but has the history of better scoring, Perryman first rounder from last year and has looked good. ROB is a few years off but helps with ruck stocks.

Confirmed. Sad to see Parker go but I'm a big fan of Whitfield and expect him to be at the same level as Parker next year. Perryman is also a handy addition as I don't have much use for ROB.