EXV: 2017 Rookie Draft.

Started by nas, August 28, 2017, 09:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Cameron Pedersen

Scrads PM'd

That's all Folks!

Scrads

So since some people weren't happy with my first pick, I just thought I'd enquire first...

... Is Jake Stringer on anyone's list?

Nige

Considering he disappeared from Euros in 2013 and literally nobody has noticed until now, let's just let Scrads have him and move the flower on. This is unnecessary drama. It's not like half the people around here are active enough to care.

Scrads

Can I just point out I haven't done this on purpose- all I did was make a list of players mid-season based on the spreadsheet which I think is in the discussion thread. I then just used and basically added to that from EXV delistings and AFL rookie draft picks any players I was interested in. It's not until I've actually gone to pick these players that I realised they weren't in the OP as unlisted players. I've checked my list and can't see any others not accounted for.

Scrads

Quote from: Scrads on December 07, 2017, 09:48:21 PM
Can I just point out I haven't done this on purpose- all I did was make a list of players mid-season based on the spreadsheet which I think is in the discussion thread. I then just used and basically added to that from EXV delistings and AFL rookie draft picks any players I was interested in. It's not until I've actually gone to pick these players that I realised they weren't in the OP as unlisted players. I've checked my list and can't see any others not accounted for.

Sorry, just saw another one (who I took off my list). Ben Brown.

Purple 77

yeah just did the same out of curiosity.

Pre-draft, these should be all of the leftovers, but the averages in the list is the players' SC average

http://freetexthost.com/xqeqeajx6t

Nige

Surely 3 picks in a row takes 3 mins and not 30.

Scrads

Quote from: Nige on December 07, 2017, 10:15:17 PM
Surely 3 picks in a row takes 3 mins and not 30.

Sorry, I wasn't sure if anything was going to happen about this.

Sam Murray.
Jake Stringer.
Jordan Dawson.

Spinking

Jacob Townsend

The Stallions pass on the rest of our picks.

Spite

Holz

Sorry for the stuff up,

I have fixed the OP with all the missing players.

We will continue onwards with Scrads next up after the Valks selected Ben Brown (in another thread)

Scrads

It pains me because I feel like the 'right' thing to so is to shore up my defence but I'm going to go against that and take a MID who I think can break out of the blocks this year and would be the equivalent next year of what Greenwood is in this year's rookie draft:

Nick Holman

That takes me to 40 and thus, I'll have no more picks. If anyone is interested in Daisy Thomas or Paul Puopolo for one of their late picks, let me know and we might organise a trade.

meow meow

Charles Cameron
Jarmen Impey

JBs-Hawks

Surely Stringer wasn't delisted and is on someone's list still?

JBs-Hawks