sign in troubles

Started by missmagic, August 25, 2017, 03:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

missmagic

2 different laptops and 4 different browsers & i cant login,when i click on login,the 2016 and 2017 registered players sign in thing comes up but it remains blank,been trying for an hour now,it has happened before but usually fixed within minutes,this is grand final week,

done with this mickey mouse comp next year,ultimate is by far the best & if i want to get my mickey mouse fix i will play rdt & afl fantasy,where at least we get red and green dots to help us with whos playing etc & their sites are much more user friendly,10th and final year supercoach,had a gutfull

Gigantor

Bit of an over reaction don't you think?

Anyway, are you trying to login on at work? I know our firewall/internet filter causes the login box to go blank sometimes.

Try it on your phone browser or with the app

missmagic

im at home using same laptop and connection i always use,it was fine earlier in day,maybe a slow connection right now or something as i am having trouble with 1 other unrelated site,but can log into rdt with no issues,its only ever supercoach when it comes to fantasy sites,just not worth the aggrivation when combined with how little they give us compared with the others

shaker

Quote from: missmagic on August 25, 2017, 04:13:20 PM
im at home using same laptop and connection i always use,it was fine earlier in day,maybe a slow connection right now or something as i am having trouble with 1 other unrelated site,but can log into rdt with no issues,its only ever supercoach when it comes to fantasy sites,just not worth the aggrivation when combined with how little they give us compared with the others
How little they give us what are the prizes in the other comps ?

Grazz

SC runs 100% better than AFL Fantasy.  :-\

missmagic

Quote from: shaker on August 25, 2017, 05:11:57 PM

im not talking about prizes,i couldnt give a rats about them,surely you dont say the word US & refer to prizes,im talking about little things like the red and green dots to show whos playing & now the SIMPLE task of logging in,its grand final week,can you grasp that?to make trades involving some players im going to have to hit an internet cafe now,this is rats showere,no problems over at real dream team,its past 5pm,sunday teams are in,i just noticed greenwood of the crows is an emergency(i noticed because the afl site is working fine)its either go to an internet cafe or let 6 months of effort go down the shxx shute because their site is a piece of crap-is that a fair spin on it?

shaker

Quote from: missmagic on August 25, 2017, 06:18:03 PM

im not talking about prizes,i couldnt give a rats about them,surely you dont say the word US & refer to prizes,im talking about little things like the red and green dots to show whos playing & now the SIMPLE task of logging in,its grand final week,can you grasp that?to make trades involving some players im going to have to hit an internet cafe now,this is rats showere,no problems over at real dream team,its past 5pm,sunday teams are in,i just noticed greenwood of the crows is an emergency(i noticed because the afl site is working fine)its either go to an internet cafe or let 6 months of effort go down the shxx shute because their site is a piece of crap-is that a fair spin on it?
SC has green dots for playing orange dots for E and no dots at all for non players open your eyes and stop having a hissy fit over nothing if you have had this problem before why not contact them the site always works fine for me and everyone I know

missmagic

Quote from: shaker on August 25, 2017, 06:30:16 PM
Quote from: missmagic on August 25, 2017, 06:18:03 PM

SC has green dots for playing orange dots for E and no dots at all for non players open your eyes and stop having a hissy fit over nothing if you have had this problem before why not contact them the site always works fine for me and everyone I know

if you subscribe and pay yes but the dots etc are not the issue,the issue is i cant even log into the fing site to not see any dots,this has been all day now,for the sake of this year im going to an internet cafe to do all my trades,even the ones i could have left for tomorrow,as i have some first and 2nd divvy gf to win,but from 2018 sc is dead to me,they can stick it up their axx,whatever comments your making to trivialise it,the fact is ive played this all year & put effort in & today on grand final eve i cant log into the site,if you cant see that as annoying then i guess your simply trolling,thats fine i like stirring it on occasion as well,but anyway over and out,im headed for a cafe now & then discontinuing supercoach after monday,when i see how many gf ive won-cheers