Mystic Mac vs Money Mayweather

Started by jvalles69, August 23, 2017, 05:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles69

The biggest freakshow on the planet deserves it's own thread!  Thoughts on the fight coming up this weekend?

I see only 3 real possibilities:

1. Conor somehow gets the KO in the 1st 4 rounds ($6.50 on SB)
2. Floyd wins by decision ($3.50 on Crown, money back up to $50 if it loses)
3. Conor gasses and Floyd wins by KO/TKO ($3 on Lads max bet $25)

Feel like I'm covered fairly well.

shaker

Could easily see Mac getting stung by Floyd and slipping into MMA reflex mode and getting DQ'ed

BratPack

Dudge

All bar BP  ;) ( only joking mate  :) ), What's every ones thought on the May/Mac fight.
I thought it was ok/good, but wanted to see a couple of knockdowns, elbows lol.
I was a bit disappointed with the walk to the ring, but that's boxing i think. I want'ed to see the lights go out, music, smoke, a couple of cartwheels haha.
Do people think it was full on serious, or both going for paychecks.
Got no idea if this is true, but heard rumours, they shared a private jet to them 4 promotional gigs they had
Well at least it wen't 10 rounds i suppose.
Last point, do you agree with McGregor it was early stoppage, or did the ref stop the inevitable?
Was it worth 60 bucks?

jvalles69

I enjoyed it, was way more entertaining than the Manny vs Floyd fight.  Conor gave it a red hot crack, but Mayweather showing why he's the best.  Was funny seeing Conor try to get his back at times, not sure why there weren't any point deductions for hits to the back of Floyd's head?  Conor gassed and Floyd bided his time till the inevitable happened.  Also nice when you have either fighter to lose by TKO multied multiple times over the weekend's sports.  ;D