ADT Vacant Coaching Position - Dallas Coyotes

Started by Nige, July 12, 2019, 11:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

G'day friends, hope we're all doing well.

We've recently had a coaching vacancy open up in ADT with a coach stepping down for personal reasons. A a result, the Dallas Coyotes are up for grabs for a coach keen to take on the challenge and opportunity to be a part of our great competition using the Dreamteam scoring system.

You can find all the info you need to know about ADT here.

The Dallas list is something a bit different. It's got a pretty young list overall but with stacks of potential and a good future ahead. To date, the team has had 2 wins for the season and probably could have had a couple more had circumstances been right. A number of the young guns have also received rising star nominations so there's talent aplenty.

The list is as follows:

Defenders
1. Jimmy Webster
2. Callum Mills
3. Riley Bonner
4. Taylor Duryea
5. Sam Mayes
6. Tom Clurey
7. Harry Perryman
8. Jacob Weitering
9. Dougal Howard
10. Hayden Crozier
11. Sam Murray
12. Ryan Clarke
13. Cam Guthrie
14. Angus Schumacher
15. Jordan Clark
16. Ben King
17. Logan Austin
18. Chris Burgess (fwd)
Midfielders
1. David Zaharakis
2. Jack Sinclair
3. Lachie Weller (def)
4. Ben Jacobs
5. Shaun Grigg
6. Jay Kennedy-Harris
7. Ryan Bastinac
8. Will Brodie
9. Charlie Constable
10. James Harmes
11. Lochie O'Brien
12. Jordan Murdoch
13. Sam Walsh
14. Rhylee West
15. Bailey Scott
16. Jack Ross
17. Will Hayes
Rucks
1. Toby Nankervis
2. Marc Pittonet
3. Ivan Soldo
4. Shane Mumford
Forwards
1. Robbie Gray (fwd)
2. Zac Fisher (fwd)
3. Tom Papley
4. Cam Rayner
5. Todd Marshall
6. Patrick McCartin
7. Jacob Townsend
8. Jack Silvagni (def)
9. Izak Rankine
10. Sam Sturt
11. Connor McFadyen (mid)
12. Matthew Parker
13. Matt Taberner
14. Sam Petrevski-Seton
15. Wil Powell

Applications will be open until July 18th.

Please include a bit about yourself, including fantasy football experience both on the forum and otherwise, as well as your best XVIII (18) and future plans for the team.

Thanks and good luck!

Urbaninfinnity

Hey all. I'm Urbaninfinnity, or just Urban, and I'm here to apply for the Head Coaching role at the Dallas Coyotes. I'm fairly new to the fantasy football scene. This is my second year, primarily doing Supercoach, and generally ranking well. I use the forum occasionally, but recently my usage has dropped off and I have been primarily sticking to the FF discord server where I'm an active member.

I haven't held a coaching position in a keeper league before, but saw the vacancy and was interested. After looking at the list, I'm very keen to take on the task.

My best 18 from this list (assuming all players are available) would be

Backs: Callum Mills, Harry Perryman, Cam Guthrie, Jordan Clark
Mids: David Zaharakis, Lachie Weller, Will Brodie, James Harmes (VC), Sam Walsh (VVC), Charlie Constable
Ruck: Toby Nankervis
Forwards: Robbie Gray (C), Sam Petrevski-Seton, Tom Papley, Matt Taberner
Utilities: Jack Silvagni, Shane Mumford, Jack Sinclair

Emergencies: Riley Bonner, Hayden Crozier, Jordan Murdoch, Zac Fisher

Looking at this list, it is indeed stacked with lots of young talent, with a smattering of older players. There are no real standouts in any of the lines, and no certain captaincy options, but lots of potential for the future. I think I'd look at acquiring some more young guns, whether that's through the draft or through trading, while also looking to pick up some older players that find themselves without a club, or out of favour with their coach, and continue to rebuild the team to a point where it can seriously contend, primarily targeting the forwards and defenders. This team could also use some bolstering in the ruck division, no big scorers here, but that's not a serious issue at the present with 2 first choice rucks and a backup ruckman.

I see this coaching vacancy and this team as a chance to build up myself along with the club. A bit symbolic, but the truth.

I think I've said enough on my end. Thanks for your consideration!  8)

Nige

So we've only had the one application and therefore we don't need any vote.

As a result, I'd like to officially welcome Urban to the competition as the new coach of the Dallas Coyotes!

Congratulations and good luck mate!  8)