Vacant Coaching Position - Leeds Leeches

Started by Ringo, August 23, 2017, 11:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

Here is my full application :P

After a hiatus, i re joined FF in January and have been active in UTG and have recently acquierd the Kathmandu Eskimos in the Asians.
This is fantastic young list, though it has some ageing elements it will be contending for many years to come

On to the best team

DEF: Rance, Roberton, Howe, Duggan
MID: Ablett, Oliver, Mundy, Viney
Ruck: Jacobs
FWD: Billings, Smith, Walker, Sinclair
UT: Scully, Tyson
EMG: Mackay, Stewart, Jetta, Gilbert

Captain: Clayton Oliver
Vice: Gary Ablett
EMC: Jack Viney

Thanks and good luck to my fellow hopefuls

GoLions

Great stuff to all that have applied so far! Only 24 hours until applications close :o

GoLions

Quote from: GoLions on August 28, 2017, 12:56:52 AM
Great stuff to all that have applied so far! Only 24 hours until applications close :o
Closed! Coaches can expect a PM from Ringo (or possibly myself) in the next 24 hours or so :)

GoLions

Ok, so the votes were in...and this is probably the closest coaches vote count I've ever seen haha, came down to the last 2 coaches!

So I would like to congratulate Hawka on being voted in to coach the Leeds Leeches! I'm sure he'll do a great job, and I look forward to start talking some trades.

Bad luck to fantcfool and Glennjamin, but please do apply next time we have an opening, as clearly most coaches here would love to have any of you guys on board! Also to anyone looking for an assistant, this could be a great way to get someone like Glennjamin involved in the comp as well! :)

Nige

nas

SydneyRox

Ringo

Well done Hawka and he said he will be on discord after 10 tonight to discuss trades.

Glennjamin

Hawka

Thanks everyone ! hopefully i dont send the team into a downward spiral :P
In regards of trade talks this weekend will be the easiest time for me but feel free to PM me on here or discord anytime