My Last Trade... in big $$ league final

Started by Elcapitano, August 23, 2017, 10:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elcapitano

After any recommendations to improve this team with my 1 and only final trade for a big $ league final...

Unfortunatly have Selwood (& Wallis) sitting on the pine with not much coin in the bank..
Plenty of positional links to cover each line

Trading Selwood leave me $487.5k

Def: Docherty, Hibberd, Shaw, Lloyd, Jones, Witherden (Ryan, Hibberd M/F)

Mid: Danger, T Mitchell, T Adams, Beams, Bontempelli, Kennedy, Z Merrett, Rocky (J Selwood, Brown M/F, Cousins)

Ruck: Gawn, Mummy (Strandica R/F)

Fwd: Macrae, Yeo, Steele, Dahlhaus, Greenwood, Nankervis (Wallis M/F, Parsons)

Can trade Selwood out to any of Def, Mid or Fwd... i will have to field 1 of Witherden or Greenwood, thinking it's best to switch T Adams back to Def

I'm thinking this is my short list of options under $487.5k

Def: Laird, Houli, Simpson, Rance

Mids: N Jones, Prestia, Whitfield, A Hall

Fwd: Heeney, I Smith, Lambert, Buddy

shaker

Would trade Selwood move Witherden to mids and get Laird you can leave Adams in the mids and have Witherden for cover in mids or backs

strikeforce

Dixon? Against GC at home. Scored 120 odd last week. you would think a 150 is on the cards

Gigantor

Quote from: strikeforce on August 23, 2017, 03:24:18 PM
Dixon? Against GC at home. Scored 120 odd last week. you would think a 150 is on the cards

May gave Daniher a bath last week, could do the same to Dixon

Elcapitano

Yeah Laird was my first thought...
then i thought a fired up Nathan Jones (as a pod) coming off a few good scoring games should step up against the Pies?!
Switch Adams back and Witherden cover...

HappyDEZ

Personally I would trade out Jelwood. Hibberd (NM) to mids. Laird in & Zac Jones to bench. Just my opinion. I just think Zac is the most likely candidate to spud it up. Anyway, good luck whichever way you go.

shaker

Quote from: Elcapitano on August 23, 2017, 03:58:32 PM
then i thought a fired up Nathan Jones (as a pod) coming off a few good scoring games should step up against the Pies?!
You may have to wait till teams as Adams is not certain to play anyway

Diesels Pups

Quote from: shaker on August 23, 2017, 05:15:05 PM
Quote from: Elcapitano on August 23, 2017, 03:58:32 PM
You may have to wait till teams as Adams is not certain to play anyway
Yeah this kinda sucks. Was planning on using my last trade to bring in Beams or Zorko, or Dalhaus to Greene but this just makes things boring. Adams to Hibberd i suppose.

Grazz

SuperCoachTalk Retweeted
Adam‏ @TDeathAdder  40m40 minutes ago
More
Adam Retweeted AFL
@SC_Talk Good News for Taylor Adams owners with him set to play this week. #AFLPiesDees #Supercoach

Elcapitano

Leaning towards bringing in Nathan Jones as a bit of a pod... Massive game for Melbourne, & no Viney in the side, you know what your getting with him.

My opponent has Laird, it would nullify his selection, but Adelaide won't be going too hard u'd imagine.

Thoughts??

shaker

Quote from: Elcapitano on August 25, 2017, 09:21:57 AM
Leaning towards bringing in Nathan Jones as a bit of a pod... Massive game for Melbourne, & no Viney in the side, you know what your getting with him.

My opponent has Laird, it would nullify his selection, but Adelaide won't be going too hard u'd imagine.

Thoughts??
Jones is a pod but can throw low scores , I'd imagine the Crows will be going very hard you don't flirt with form this time of year go with your gut good luck  ;)