ROUND 23 2017 GRAND FINAL MATCH CENTRE

Started by nas, August 22, 2017, 08:15:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Nige

fanTCfool

Rids

Grand Final Result

VC scores unable to be added to UF. The final scoreline was Elephants 1688 (39 added for VC) to Crabs 2044 (80 added for VC)

Rids

Also a huge Congratulations to Nostra who is co-coach of the Crabs and has held the position of Head Coach since the AXV initial draft!

iZander

Congratz crabs and bad luck to laos, had a pretty good year :P

Also, when does trade period start?

Rids

All dates should be up in the next day or so.

nostradamus

Quote from: Rids on August 28, 2017, 05:35:50 PM

Also a huge Congratulations to Nostra who is co-coach of the Crabs and has held the position of Head Coach since the AXV initial draft!

Thanks for your kind words Rids :)

The reality is that your contribution to the team has been massive since l was lucky enough to get you on board buddy. The best part about that is because it came about by chance really ......... you messaged me here and asked if l'd give a bit of a recommendation of AFLDreamers (which was your baby at the time) to ff members. So l had a look at the site, thought it was great and did just that and recommended it in a few threads. Then after reading some of your articles there l figured l'd be mad not to try to get you involved in my/our XV teams.

nas

Congrats to the Crabs!

Commiseration to Laos.

Thanks all for a great season

Ricochet

Congrats to Bangkok, thoroughly deserved after such a strong season

tbagrocks

Well done Crabs!      .............           But

.....     you know i'm coming for you!!

Nige

Really flowering bummed that we did that flowering terrible. Two time losing grand finalist now, feels bad man.

Congrats to Rids/nost though, ridiculously good team that deservedly won.

Rusty00

Football Factory