R23 Captain

Started by enzedder, August 21, 2017, 09:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyDEZ

Quote from: quinny88 on August 23, 2017, 10:02:39 AM
Quote from: Mark on August 22, 2017, 06:18:07 PM
No one thinking TMitch VC Friday night?

Absolutely. Locked in for me. Titch will need to go 140+ for me to take it though
Same but I will settle for 130+.

RaisyDaisy

Really struggling to decide between Titch into Danger, or Danger into Fyfe

I do prefer to VC Danger, just in case I lock in a 130 and he comes out with a pretty standard 150+ but I just can't decide

brodiejay

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 24, 2017, 11:43:33 PM
Really struggling to decide between Titch into Danger, or Danger into Fyfe

I do prefer to VC Danger, just in case I lock in a 130 and he comes out with a pretty standard 150+ but I just can't decide

Yeah I'm grappling with exactly the same decision. Need to get it right to win my Grand Final....

shaker

Only in one minor GF so just trying to improve ranking getting Titch this week VC him into Danger or Beams VC into Danger against the tankeroos don't really trust anyone after Danger, Fyfe avg 101 at Etihad or Dusty avg 84 against Saints only choices

Ringo

Got no idea but probably Danger into Fyfe/Dusty

As a POD thinking maybe Macrae into Danger

Menzel Washington

Ended up giving the VC to Buddy.
Looks like Matt White is coming onto the ground to captain my grand final team :)

enzedder

Danger is worth his weight in gold.
Is going to start well over 700k next year but you simply cannot afford to leave him out of your R1 team.
There are the points you lose by not having him. There are the points you lose by having a lower scoring and less reliable captain.
Then there's the trouble you have in waiting for him to drop to a price where you can afford to bring him in.
Buddy scores a massive 183 points and anyone who had that as a VC or C option would've been rubbing their hands with joy... yet for all that, they only nett 20 points on those fellow Buddy owners who captained Danger.

RaisyDaisy

As long as Danger is around I see no reason to even start these threads  8)

tkringle

was praying he would have a poor game as all my opponents had wasted their VC before he played.. As if he would have a poor game!