WXVs Trade Confabulation 2017

Started by Nige, August 18, 2017, 02:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on August 24, 2017, 11:05:12 AM
And Brad was on an AFL list, training and living like an AFL player for a full year before his debut season, so really his 2nd year was his 3rd.

Matt > Brad

even then his 2nd year beat Matt's 3rd year.

Especially considering Brad got a red vest in game 1 and injured in game 2. He actually put up 100 in the last 9 games where he was healthy and played the full game. 

Brad 102 since the byes so its history repeating itself. Except this time he isn't injured and about to have a full preseason. Lets see how much he can increase off a 102.

Ricochet

Quote from: Holz on August 24, 2017, 11:13:50 AM
Quote from: meow meow on August 24, 2017, 11:05:12 AM
And Brad was on an AFL list, training and living like an AFL player for a full year before his debut season, so really his 2nd year was his 3rd.

Matt > Brad

even then his 2nd year beat Matt's 3rd year.

Especially considering Brad got a red vest in game 1 and injured in game 2. He actually put up 100 in the last 9 games where he was healthy and played the full game. 

Brad 102 since the byes so its history repeating itself. Except this time he isn't injured and about to have a full preseason. Lets see how much he can increase off a 102.
predicting a decrease

meow meow

Dude, Lester averaged 93 for a 10 game stretch after the bye this year, and he's a forward. Stop talking about your overrated inferior sibling, nobody is buying it. Lester is the one that the fans want to hear about.

Holz

Quote from: Ricochet on August 24, 2017, 11:13:38 AM
Quote from: meow meow on August 24, 2017, 11:12:20 AM
So Brad = Gray now? Talk about overrated!
Ha saw it too.

I actually wanted to Quote it but stupidly deleted it.

in summary

Gray 75 92 Major Injury 71 82 110 110 110

Brad 87 95 Major Injury 87 95 115 115 115

Brad is not = Gray

Brad > Gray

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on August 24, 2017, 11:16:31 AM
Dude, Lester averaged 93 for a 10 game stretch after the bye this year, and he's a forward. Stop talking about your overrated inferior sibling, nobody is buying it. Lester is the one that the fans want to hear about.

Brad Crouch is not for Sale

Ryan Lester is

Shows which guy the coach has faith in.

meow meow

Can't help it if I've got too many awesome forwards who average more than Lester's 81. It's a shame to see him wasted at the Weta when he's starting quality.

GoLions

Quote from: Holz on August 24, 2017, 11:17:43 AM
Quote from: meow meow on August 24, 2017, 11:16:31 AM

Brad Crouch is not for Sale

Ryan Lester is

Shows which guy the coach has faith in.
Stupid comment, every player has a price.

Lester > WTM

meow meow

Holz is just mad that I knocked back his offer of Crouch for Lester.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on August 24, 2017, 11:22:44 AM

Lies, there is not one player on your list i would trade for Brad. Blakely would come close but you would still need to add quite abit more.

Im not looking to move him at all unless its a massive overpay and that would fail so he isnt going anywhere. Thats in response to Dave. There is no deal that would pass trades that I would take for Dustin Martin or Brad Crouch.

meow meow

Nige

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Holz on August 24, 2017, 11:26:49 AM
Quote from: meow meow on August 24, 2017, 11:22:44 AM

Lies, there is not one player on your list i would trade for Brad. Blakely would come close but you would still need to add quite abit more.

Im not looking to move him at all unless its a massive overpay and that would fail so he isnt going anywhere. Thats in response to Dave. There is no deal that would pass trades that I would take for Dustin Martin or Brad Crouch.

So you wouldn't accept danger for dusty?

GoLions

Ricochet

meow meow

B: (C)onnor, McVeigh, (trade in), Lever
M: Gibbs, Steele, Griffen, Higgins
R: Sandi/Darcy
F: McLean, Waite, Wells, SPS
I: WHE, Fiorini

Everyone outside of that is readily tradable. Even guys like Lever and SPS could move and be replaced with Wilson or ANB for example.

Depth + Starter for better/younger starter is an option but everyone tries that shower. My depth may be starting quality at some teams though, like 81 average Lester up forward.

B: Wilson, Andrews, McKenna, Silvagni, McKenzie
M: Masten, Wigg
R: Rough, English, Vardy
F: Lester, ANB, Stewart

Picks 26, 44, 62, 80. PSD 7, Rook 7