Who to field Rd 22

Started by Ringo, August 16, 2017, 04:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carn

Quote from: Ringo on August 17, 2017, 02:45:48 PM
Do you have any loop hole options available. If Not I would bank on Scharenberg and Lloyd/Withers,

Some, have 2 trades too:
http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,108821.60.html

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: Carn on August 17, 2017, 01:51:25 PM
Need to play 2 of:
Llyod, Shaw, Ryan, Withers, Scharenberg

I'm the same - need to pick 2 out of Lloyd, Ryan, Withers and Schaz.

Lloyd vs Crows in Adelaide
Schaz v Cats at the G
Withers v Demons at G
Ryan v Tigers at Domain

Thinking Ryan at home will score well, just tossing up other 2. Withers has been out so may not be fully ready to fire, and Schaz playing Cats. Thinking Lloyd may bounce back after some poor scores.

Have no non playing defender otherwise I'd loophole

Ringo

With Hurley out decision made for me.  Hope no more carnage when teams drop.

GCSkiwi

Quote from: Ringo on August 17, 2017, 06:51:03 PM
With Hurley out decision made for me.  Hope no more carnage when teams drop.

+1, can currently field a team but Neale and Hurley out really hurts. Could be my final week!

tkringle

Quote from: Blues Blues Blues on August 17, 2017, 06:14:09 PM
Quote from: Carn on August 17, 2017, 01:51:25 PM
Need to play 2 of:
Llyod, Shaw, Ryan, Withers, Scharenberg

I'm the same - need to pick 2 out of Lloyd, Ryan, Withers and Schaz.

Lloyd vs Crows in Adelaide
Schaz v Cats at the G
Withers v Demons at G
Ryan v Tigers at Domain

Thinking Ryan at home will score well, just tossing up other 2. Withers has been out so may not be fully ready to fire, and Schaz playing Cats. Thinking Lloyd may bounce back after some poor scores.

Have no non playing defender otherwise I'd loophole

I'm thinking Lloyd. Will hopefully get more of the ball in the backline with Newman out

Password is Taco

Need to field 2 of Lloyd, Shaw, Johannisen & Ryan (no loopholes available).  Thinking Lloyd & Shaw, but worried Ryan might bounce back at home.  Ranked 41st & with a full team, so decision is reasonably important.  Have the luxury of loopholing all other lines.

SilverLion

Quote from: Password is Taco on August 18, 2017, 03:01:42 PM
Need to field 2 of Lloyd, Shaw, Johannisen & Ryan (no loopholes available).  Thinking Lloyd & Shaw, but worried Ryan might bounce back at home.  Ranked 41st & with a full team, so decision is reasonably important.  Have the luxury of loopholing all other lines.

Lloyd and Shaw for mine.

My issue is similar...

Pick 2 of:
Lloyd, Witherden, Shaw, Scharenberg.

Thinking Lloyd, Witherden.

B.

Greenwood v Lloyd in MID???

North Melbournes Finest

Witherdan, Shaw or Scharenberg?

tkringle

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on August 19, 2017, 11:22:06 AM

Not sure why, but i'm going Shaw..

JJK vs Dahl?

- JJK playing GWS at Spotless with past two scores against the giants being 56 & 98
- Dahl playing Port at Etihad with past two scores against the Power being 29 & 77

Either option not looking great!

North Melbournes Finest

Quote from: tkringle on August 19, 2017, 11:25:51 AM

JJK vs Dahl?

- JJK playing GWS at Spotless with past two scores against the giants being 56 & 98
- Dahl playing Port at Etihad with past two scores against the Power being 29 & 77

Really tough one considering the higher ceiling with JJK, but more of a chance that Dal gets you 90-100 in my opinion.

If I move Witherden to the midfield I can loophole Scharenberg with Shaw, but the problem is I finish footy myself at about 4:30 - 4:35 and it's not a good look to get straight on your phone haha.

tkringle

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on August 19, 2017, 11:30:14 AM

JJK vs Dahl?

Really tough one considering the higher ceiling with JJK, but more of a chance that Dal gets you 90-100 in my opinion.

If I move Witherden to the midfield I can loophole Scharenberg with Shaw, but the problem is I finish footy myself at about 4:30 - 4:35 and it's not a good look to get straight on your phone haha.

But it's a the prelim final, surely they will understand! Hahahaha

North Melbournes Finest

Quote from: tkringle on August 19, 2017, 11:39:13 AM
Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on August 19, 2017, 11:30:14 AM

JJK vs Dahl?

But it's a the prelim final, surely they will understand! Hahahaha
Haha, I wish I could explain to them if I win I have a chance to win $1200 and at worst win $600 :(

PowerBug

JJK vs Dahl?

Game isn't at Docklands.

I'm fielding JJK and have Dahl as my emergency, will trade TJ to Isaac Smith if Dahl doesn't score well.

tkringle

Quote from: PowerBug on August 19, 2017, 01:47:34 PM

JJK vs Dahl?

Game isn't at Docklands.

I'm fielding JJK and have Dahl as my emergency, will trade TJ to Isaac Smith if Dahl doesn't score well.

Ahh yep, I saw ES so thought it was Etihad. Buddy is the only one of the key forwards in the top 10 goal kickers to go over about 85 against GWS this year.. I'm benching JJK for Dahl.