British XV GRAND FINAL Lodgement and Banter

Started by GoLions, August 16, 2017, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jhello

jhello

Thanks everyone. Never thought this would happen when the season began.

Bad luck to KB, would have been a very deserving winner.

iZander

Well done Jhello, had a great season!

Pretty unlucky KB, i know how you feel :-X

SydneyRox

Well done Jhello!

Feel for you KB, bit unlucky after the consistent performance at the top all year

Rids

Well done jhello! Thoroughly deserved winner.

KB has been huge all season and will no doubt start the favourite entering 2018.

Hoping the Giants take another huge leap in 2018.

GoLions

No score adjustments for the first time all season :')

GoLions

And the final scores!

Congratulations to the Leeches, and coach jhello once again, on becoming the premiers in the British XVs competition for 2017! Had an outstanding season, and showed just how strong your list is right now, with your depth standing up when some of your stars were out. Great effort!

Unlucky kb, the Dragons had a great year as well, just fell over at the final hurdle. You've done a great job at taking the Dragons from 9th to Minor Premiers, and almost winning the GF in just the one off-season though!

GoLions

I'd also like to congratulate the Giants on taking out the premiership in the bottom half of the ladder! Should be pushing for top 8 in 2018, have an extremely good list coming through now after 2 seasons I believe at the helm, inheriting a very poor list when starting. So well done to Rids and Nostra :)

GoLions

Oh and I just realised, the Leeches ended up taking out both the Rob Roy award, and the Premiership in the one year! Outstanding season jhello! :D

GoLions

Quote from: Rusty00 on August 20, 2017, 09:19:13 PM
In others news, Nank taking the pissing with a 200+ when it doesn't matter ::)

Why the hell couldnt you have dropped Soldo earlier Dimma >:(
Just saw your score for this week...

Rusty00

Quote from: GoLions on August 21, 2017, 03:21:16 PM
Quote from: Rusty00 on August 20, 2017, 09:19:13 PM
In others news, Nank taking the pissing with a 200+ when it doesn't matter ::)

Why the hell couldnt you have dropped Soldo earlier Dimma >:(
Just saw your score for this week...
I thought I'd mix it up this year. Instead of losing another GF, I would lose the Prelim and then smash out a monster score that would've beaten both grand finalists even if I had HGA against.

My plan came together perfectly :P :'(