Meow
Sydney Rox
Ringo
Hawka
Nas
FTC
Koop/TomK

Rids

How would the proposed draft affect trading periods in EXV? And what would the flow on affect be in regards to national and rookie drafts and the trading of picks?

Rids

And what pick allocation will be what for each team even if they have differing squads?

LF

Quote from: Rids on August 14, 2017, 05:26:34 PM
And what pick allocation will be what for each team even if they have differing squads?

Holz

Quote from: Rids on August 14, 2017, 05:26:34 PM

If they do a re draft the picks are avilable in the draft. The ones the old teams got.

Ringo

With the number of coaches that have applied including some without teams I am happy to withdraw my application as I indicated in my application.

Holz

Quote from: Ringo on August 14, 2017, 05:39:19 PM
With the number of coaches that have applied including some without teams I am happy to withdraw my application as I indicated in my application.

thanks Ringo, got some great nominations.

Holz

There will be only 2 coaches positions on offer so no pool draft. The 3rd coach has decided to keep his team.

I will put a vote out next week.

So any last minute applicants put yours in now.

elephants

Quote from: Holz on August 16, 2017, 03:35:08 PM
There will be only 2 coaches positions on offer so no pool draft. The 3rd coach has decided to keep his team.

Sorry fellas :P Feel free to PM abuse my way xx

SydneyRox

Quote from: elephants on August 16, 2017, 04:33:07 PM

so bloody selfish!!

nas

Quote from: elephants on August 16, 2017, 04:33:07 PM

Glad your staying TBH, hoping I acquire a team so that I can put the Bashers in their rightful position, near the tail of the ladder.

meow meow

Quote from: Ringo on August 14, 2017, 05:39:19 PM
With the number of coaches that have applied including some without teams I am happy to withdraw my application

Ditto

Holz

So applications are closed and the 12 remaining teams are voting on the applicants at the moment.

quite a few votes in but no certainy to take the jobs yet.

Holz

Ok most of the votes are in and im happy to announce that Nas is the new coach of the Iceland Polar Bears.

The second coach is too close to call so will be waiting on the last few teams to vote.

nas

Thanks go out to the coaches that have voted for myself.
I have inherited a good blended side which is a credit to the out going coachs, HP & Daz.
Will set up new page soon, in preparation for trading etc.

I will take this opportunity also to thank LH & stew for having me as an assistant to Bison.