Previous topic - Next topic

nas

1st Qualifying: Crabs vs Llamas

2nd Qualifying: Crocs vs Elephants

1st Elimination: Gazelles vs Strikers

2nd Elimination: Dolphins vs Ales

Good Luck all.

Koop

6 of my first choice XV gone this week and quite a few depth players also missing. Really starting to get stretched. :/

Rusty00

Of course Dan Currie gets a game when we don't have a game ::)

nas

On UF there is provisions for a consolation finals, maybe just name in UF your best available team to participate, until you get knocked out.

Nige

Menegola was really good for the Crocs last night, but ol' Spudweiser was quiet and Jelly got injured. Unfortunate there.

Still reckon we'll need some luck on our end.

Ricochet

Yeh terrible start from us really with Buddy and Jelwood

tbagrocks

Who would have thought a five year old rivalry in a final, would come down to a Showdown? :o

So we got out Captain Matty Crouch from the Crabs last year, can Crouchy come back to bite the Crabs on their nippers?

Nige

Rusty00

Putting together one of our better scores of the year when it doesn't matter :(

Koop

The dream is alive for another week. Josh Caddy you absolute flowering superstar!

Rids

Just clearing up something here.

I don't think it matters to this week's results, but for some reason the weekly match-ups on UF are displaying the incorrect HGA and wrong final ladder positions.

The final ladder has these teams with the HGA - Crabs, Crocs, Gazelles and Dolphins for week 1 of the finals. This will mean that the 2 losing teams from the Qualifying Finals will have the HGA for this week. Final results up early afternoon.

Rids

Week 1 Finals - Results

Key points:
- Crabs and Elephants have the week off.
- Gazelles and Ales have been knocked out.
- Crocs and Llamas to have HGA for week 2 match ups.

Ricochet

Key injuries starting to stack up for KL again

Jelwood, Pendles, Barlow

At least the saviour Cloke is back

Nige

I think we'll need the week off to try and muster the ability to put up a 2000+ score to not go out in the prelim haha.

Jay

Strikers turning it on at the right time of year!