Fantasy Premier League 2016/2017 season

Started by Spite, August 07, 2016, 06:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Only made Countinho to Sigurdsson. I was tempted by Benteke to Anichebe to be able to go Shaqiri to Mane (most likely, in without a Liverpool player) but held off and Benteke gets 12 :D

Got 51 with Ibra C to go :) As long as Ibra gets positive points it'll be another rankings climb

nrich102

Captain Sanchez means 93 for the week  8)

PowerBug

Quote from: nrich102 on December 04, 2016, 05:13:17 PM
Captain Sanchez means 93 for the week  8)
Yeah I probably need to get him in asap... Trouble is how...

PowerBug

Turning Shaqiri to Fer and can then looking at Jakupovic/Foster to any keeper except Courtois or Fabianski, which one should I get?

Spite

Heaton if he's fit
Forster for smoky
Butland when he's back
De Gea if you want to splash the cash

I usually go cheap in GK.

If you have foster then just save the transfer man

PowerBug

Quote from: Spite on December 09, 2016, 09:52:50 PM
If you have foster then just save the transfer man
I'll keep listening to you but Foster is really bugging me :(

Shaqiri -> Fer did nothing in the end as Shaqiri got 2 but Fer didn't play (Anyone know why?) so I get Capoue's 2 off the bench.

On 34 mainly thanks to Gylfi getting 13, with Foster, Alonso, Hazard, Costa and Ibra (c) to come. Hopefully can make it my 5th 50+ week in a row.

PowerBug

Ended up on 59 so pretty happy :)

Now it's operation get Sanchez for the Boxing Day matches (So in 3 GWs time)... I want to do it whilst keeping Costa, Hazard, Ibra, Benteke, Sigurdsson and Walcott so it's going to be pretty much impossible haha

Or maybe I should just spend the $3.1 mil I have in the bank and back the guns I have got.

Edit: Oooo Benteke has United, Chelsea and Arsenal in 3 of their next 4, is there a cheap striker I could jump on??

PowerBug

Extended my run of 50+ scores into 8 GameWeeks 8) This Ibra perma-C is starting to work out alright ;)

Sitting top of the FF league for December at this point as well :o (Others would have more players remaining so I will probably lose that spot tonight)

PowerBug

Need 3 from Holebas to make it 9 in a row with 50+ :-\ Hoping for an assist against an under strength Spurs.

PowerBug

Not overly happy with the trades I just made but we will see. Turned Alonso and Hazard to Daniels and Sanchez and took a -4 at the same time. I wanted to get Sanchez in two weeks ago, but now I think I have to. His numbers have been better with Giroud in the team, his scoring hasn't come yet though.

Foster (Jakupovic)
Daniels, Holebas, Walker (McAuley, Amat)
Sanchez, Pogba, Antonio, Phillips (Capoue)
Ibra, Costa, Negredo

Where I sit at the moment. Want to move on both Watford players soon, especially Holebas to another defender (Will need to see who's fixtures look good)

PowerBug

Looks like WINNING! will take out the FF League. Has a 22 point lead on Bulgarian Beats heading into the final round.

Looks like I will finish 8th at worst, 6th at best, about 100 points off the leader (Which was all lost early in the season). Pretty happy that I have played the entire season though, been fun doing this :D

Spite

Congrats WINNING, didn't even realise I nearly caught you lol should have made Kane but mucked around with Matip. Well done!

great white

Quote from: Spite on May 22, 2017, 12:35:10 PM
Congrats WINNING, didn't even realise I nearly caught you lol should have made Kane but mucked around with Matip. Well done! Cheers sprite

Hawka

Good job PB
Il be in next season for sure!