Main Menu

EXV Round 13

Started by nas, July 19, 2017, 08:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Croatia

Def: Jeremy McGovern,Callum Mills,Dylan Roberton,Sam Gilbert
Mids: Joel Selwood(VC),Rory Sloane,Dom Sheed,Connor Blakely(C)
Ruck: Jordan Roughead
Fwds: Tom T Lynch,Mitch Wallis,Charlie Curnow,Orazio Fantasia
U: Kane Lambert,Sam Gray
E: Tom Liberatore,George Hewett,Brad Sheppard

nas

All the above teams submitted into spreadsheet.

Scrads

Sorry guys, after making arrangements early in the week last week as I knew I'd be busy around the weekend to name my team... THIS week when I'm not (as) busy I forget to name a team haha! Ah well, I'm happy with last week's side. I don't think anyone useful is in who wasn't already playing last week.

nas

Quote from: Scrads on July 21, 2017, 10:15:47 PM
Sorry guys, after making arrangements early in the week last week as I knew I'd be busy around the weekend to name my team... THIS week when I'm not (as) busy I forget to name a team haha! Ah well, I'm happy with last week's side. I don't think anyone useful is in who wasn't already playing last week.

Sheet done.

Ziplock

So forgot to name  my team last night :p Im happy to cop last weeks team if need be which was

quote author=Ziplock link=topic=110020.msg1887345#msg1887345 date=1500027961]
bit of drama going on, so don't have time to look at it in detail, just obvious changes. Also, last week it would have been far more generous to remove haynes as the 5th defender considering I'd named him as an emergency :P But rules is rules, wins a win- I have a ruck, ya'll gonna get flowered.

B: Taylor Adams, Rory Laird, Nathan Wilson, Luke McDonald
M: Jack Ziebell, Callan Ward, Andrew Gaff (VC) , Josh Kelly (C)
R: Tom Hickey
F: Koby Stevens, Tom J. Lynch, Will Hoskin-Elliott, Shaun Higgins
U: Ben Cunnington, Lachie Hunter
E:  Nick Haynes (B), Josh Caddy (M), Steve Johnson (F), Ryan Bastinac (R, OOP)
[/quote]

Bit if I could, can I have Caddy as R, and Basti as mid to replace hickey/ jz and hanley as my mid emergency and trengove as my ruck emergency?

If not, last weeks team is fine :p

Holz

English Lions   144   def   Svalbard Valkyries   137
Greek Titans   131   lost to   Russian Roulettes   137
Belgian Bashers   115   def   Hungarian Hulks   113
Macedonian Wolves   140   def   Spanish Stallions   131
Iceland Polar Bears   128 def   Swedish Metal   116
Serbian Eagles   127   def  Swiss Storm   124
Belarus Bison   138   lost to   Croatian Crushers   151

Some amazing things happend this week. The crushers rebuild is in full swing with the top score of the round. Bashers amazingly put up the second lowest score of the round and won. Hulks just needed something from Rocky and they would have got their win they needed to avoid the spoon. Flag to Spoon looks almost a certainty and honestly they deserve it. Low scores all round entering the finals showing its anyones game.

LaHug

We're legit now all of a sudden!

Also, Hungary clearly tanking by making a tagger captain. I say we strip them of all draft picks.

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on July 27, 2017, 12:16:25 PM
We're legit now all of a sudden!

Also, Hungary clearly tanking by making a tagger captain. I say we strip them of all draft picks.

What a fall from grace for Rocky.

pretty much sums up Hungary.

2014: 135
2015: 114 unsubbed
2016: 117
2017 first half: 129

2017 second half: 80

Id love to say im tanking bad sadly this team was built to go back to back and been an epic fail. I have decided that nobody needs a first round priority but probably end of 1st round.

1st v 2nd draft pick not a big deal as there are 2 clear guys i like. So avoiding the spoon is a big thing for me.

LaHug

Quote from: Holz on July 27, 2017, 12:39:21 PM
1st v 2nd draft pick not a big deal as there are 2 clear guys i like. So avoiding the spoon is a big thing for me.

Except that there's one very clear R1 pick...

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on July 27, 2017, 02:05:28 PM

I assume your talking about greenwood?

Hugh Greenwood 25 years old 78 average mid
Dan Houston 20 years old 71 average defender.

If i do get the 1 i can tell you this now, Houston is in massive consideration. 82 average in the last month.

LaHug

Quote from: Holz on July 27, 2017, 03:09:35 PM

If i do get the 1 i can tell you this now, Houston is in massive consideration. 82 average in the last month.

Houston's my number 2, for sure, and I get that Greenwood's old but he's playing 65-70% game time right now and still averaging just shy of 80.

For what it's worth, I don't think you're tanking. I just think it's probably worthwhile. Neither of us would want to do that. And now that Treloar, Grundy, and Hunt are all firing, I expect another win this week to close the season.

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on July 27, 2017, 03:31:32 PM
Quote from: Holz on July 27, 2017, 03:09:35 PM

Houston's my number 2, for sure, and I get that Greenwood's old but he's playing 65-70% game time right now and still averaging just shy of 80.

For what it's worth, I don't think you're tanking. I just think it's probably worthwhile. Neither of us would want to do that. And now that Treloar, Grundy, and Hunt are all firing, I expect another win this week to close the season.

Sad thing is i might get Lids, JJK, Curnow back and Rocky could finally get healthy just as finals hits.

ill probably start pumping out good scores during finals when my boys are sitting at home watching others play.

LaHug

Holz, did you delete a bunch of comments just to censor a conversation about priority picks that you disagreed with?!

Nige

Quote from: LaHug on July 28, 2017, 09:53:42 AM
Holz, did you delete a bunch of comments just to censor a conversation about priority picks that you disagreed with?!
The answer is yes.

Holz

Quote from: Nige on July 28, 2017, 10:20:55 AM
Quote from: LaHug on July 28, 2017, 09:53:42 AM
The answer is yes.

The answer is yes i deleted but no it wasnt because i disagreed with them.

I changed my opinion on the priority because of your posts, so it wasnt a way of silencing you as I infact listend and took the advice.

my intention was to clean up the thread and remove unecessary posts given this is the EXV Round 13 thread. Can see how that detracts from the credibility so wont do that going forward.