what would you do? ranked 357

Started by Samsturmfels, July 18, 2017, 01:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samsturmfels

currently ranked 357 and keen to continue to build upon my ranking.
heres my team

def: Docherty, Laird, Adams, Roberton, Lloyd, Hibberd (Ryan and Scharenberg)

Mid: Danger, tmitch, dusty, zmerrett, bont, treloar, hannebery, fyfe (greenwood, witherden,  cousins)

Ruck: Grundy, goldy (English)

Fwd: Macrae, buddy, dahl, Yeo, Nank, Lynch (eddy, mcinnes)

3 trades left, 72.9k in bank

there is a variety of things im considering to do this week, but i can decide what i should do. I feel like i need cover in my fwd line, but im also keen to get jelwood in as a loophole option.
here are some of the trades im considering
1) lynch to a wallis/higgins type
2) scharenberg to mid rookie (via mcinnes and greenwood) and greenwood to a fwd premo such as greene
3) scharenberg to jelwood, Ryan to nath freeman -- and moving greenwood fwd and witherden/mcinnes back.
4) do nothing

what do you guys think?

Ringo

Obviously you have to wait on teams and address issues. But I would be tempted to sit with only 3 trades left.

It is a shame you have snookered yourself with both Greenwood and Witherden in mids without a rookie DPP to allow movement.

Samsturmfels

Quote from: Ringo on July 18, 2017, 02:07:09 PM
Obviously you have to wait on teams and address issues. But I would be tempted to sit with only 3 trades left.

It is a shame you have snookered yourself with both Greenwood and Witherden in mids without a rookie DPP to allow movement.
Yeah i didnt really plan it very well during the byes. Having both eddy and mcinnes has hurt as they havent made enough cash to trade

shaker

Wait till teams are out to see if Yeo gets named you can always just trade one of your FWD bench to move Greenwood there and pick up a mid spud like Deluca - Cardillo that would give some cover and flexibility but tough with only 3 trades left

HappyDEZ

I would probably hold but Captain Risky reckons Sharenberg to Deluca/C Brown via McInnes & Lynch to Wingard.