Main Menu

Jodie Whittaker - Next Dr Who.

Started by Ringo, July 17, 2017, 10:22:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/doctor-who-jodie-whittaker-becomes-the-first-female-time-lord-20170716-gxcfv1.html

For those of us who have been watching since day 1 will be interesting to see if there are any subtle changes in the new series. Should not be too drastic as each doctor adds something each series.

John Pertwee still my favourite doctor.

Thoughts

SydneyRox

Not sure about the whole woman doctor thing, having said that, the female master has been damn good. So i guess its more about the actor/writing than the sex?

fingers crossed, i never really got into capaldi

Purple 77

Late to the party, but looking forward to the Christmas special and Whittaker's first few moments I assume :)

I liked Capaldi, and especially season 9. But season 10 was meh IMO. Curious to see what happens next! Bradley Walsh as the next companion is a great choice :)

Keeper27

Quote from: Purple 77 on December 20, 2017, 10:28:40 PM
I liked Capaldi, and especially season 9. But season 10 was meh IMO.

agreed, i was iffy on him at first but he grew on me, im guessing she will too.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Purple 77 on December 20, 2017, 10:28:40 PM
Late to the party, but looking forward to the Christmas special and Whittaker's first few moments I assume :)

I liked Capaldi, and especially season 9. But season 10 was meh IMO. Curious to see what happens next! Bradley Walsh as the next companion is a great choice :)
Bradley! Mr. Chase!

Hyped with that selection.