Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

It's back!!
https://fantasy.premierleague.com

Classic League: 8110-50410

Discuss and enjoy :)

Hawka

Spite

I just re-activated the one from last year so this isn't necessary btw! Everyone gets auto added!

Code to join this league: 8110-50410

For any newcomers. Might be best to delete your league PB and add this one to the top!

PowerBug

Didn't think of that haha. I'll fix it all up  tonight when I ge ton my laptop :)

Mongoose528

Let's try keep this thread active so all of us can reach the top 10k  8)

Mongoose528

My thoughts for 2017 so far:

Kane/Lukaku/Trippier/Alli = must haves
Jesus is a good shout
I'll hold on all newbies like Lacazette
Man U and Southampton have great fixtures, so I'll double up on them both

Mongoose528

Quote from: EazyMoney on July 14, 2017, 06:52:42 PM
My thoughts for 2017 so far:

Kane/Lukaku/Trippier/Alli = must have
Jesus is a good shout
I'll hold on all newbies like Lacazette
Man U and Southampton have great fixtures, so I'll double up on them both

Loftus-Cheek, Carroll hold good value
Fabregas will be great if he starts

Spite

Bump for PB to change OP code lol

@EZ, what have you finished before? I assume you use fantasy football scout?

PowerBug

Done, I'll leave the H2H league up there as it's something different :)

Goosey

Back in the classic league and have joined the H2H, just saw this morning that it was open for entering a team!

Straight back to the Fantasy Football Scout website to get the good oil  ;)

Mongoose528

My current squad looks like this:

Foster / Myhill

Trippier / Bertrand / Lindelof / Newcastle Defender / Hudson

KDB / Alli / Fabregas / RLC / Carroll

Kane / Lukaku / Gayle

Playing 343 every week

Spite

Quote from: EazyMoney on July 17, 2017, 10:46:33 AM

Foster / Myhill

Kane / Lukaku / Gayle

Playing 343 every week

I'm sure you've changed it already, but I wouldn't be playing 3-4-3 when your 4th mid is Carroll (RLC probably won't play given puncheon was named as C and they were competing for the same spot). It's just 2 points every week.
By my calculations you've left money in the back, so I'd do Bertrand to 4.5 or 5.0 and upgrade the 4th mid to someone more relevant.
Or of course you could do Berry to Cedric and Newcastle to Ake and play 4-3-3 instead.
Where do you usually rank?

Mongoose528

Quote from: Spite on July 19, 2017, 02:12:43 AM

Foster / Myhill

Kane / Lukaku / Gayle

Playing 343 every week

I'm sure you've changed it already, but I wouldn't be playing 3-4-3 when your 4th mid is Carroll (RLC probably won't play given puncheon was named as C and they were competing for the same spot). It's just 2 points every week.
By my calculations you've left money in the back, so I'd do Bertrand to 4.5 or 5.0 and upgrade the 4th mid to someone more relevant.
Or of course you could do Berry to Cedric and Newcastle to Ake and play 4-3-3 instead.

It was my first season last year and came in at 100k. What really screwed me up was during the congested fixtures near December, when I was on holiday, I was unable to make transfers during that period, when there were two GW's in one week.

This year I hope to come in the top 10k.

Spite

Quote from: EazyMoney on July 19, 2017, 08:48:18 AM
Quote from: Spite on July 19, 2017, 02:12:43 AM

Foster / Myhill

Kane / Lukaku / Gayle

Playing 343 every week

It was my first season last year and came in at 100k. What really screwed me up was during the congested fixtures near December, when I was on holiday, I was unable to make transfers during that period, when there were two GW's in one week.

This year I hope to come in the top 10k.

That's pretty good for your first season. It's a big step up to the top 10k mark. Good luck!

If it makes you feel better, I was away that week in December in Japan and the two transfers I made were Kane and Ali out for Kun and Stanislas and it pretty much ruined my entire season :p I have no doubt I would have finished top 1k with those two in my team given I only managed to get them back on my GW36 WC!

PowerBug

I played the entire season for the first time and finished 154k. Pretty happy considering I was 2mil about 10 weeks into the season :P