America's DT XVIII: Coaching Vacancy - Hawaii Hydro Bombs

Started by LF, July 31, 2017, 06:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

One of our inaugural coaches is leaving us,we wish Elephants the best and thank him for his services to ADT
With that we have a coaching vacancy for the Hawaii Hydro Bombs and are taking applications for the team
2016 Eliminator Winners
2016 Preseason Cup Winners
2015 Highest Team Score with bonus's
2015 Coaches Choice Rising Star Tom Mitchell(no longer on the team list)
Has had a representatives for 2015 and 2016 All America's Team of the Year
The team is playing finals for the 4th year in a row

Below is the current team list of the Hawaii Hyrdo Bombs and it's a pretty decent list as well,If you are interested in becoming a coach, please give a short application about who you are, what your best XVIII for the team would be and why you feel you deserve the job.
You'll be taking the team over after the finals series as Elephants is finishing the season out

AVXIII Rules and FAQ's can be found here
http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,106180.0.html
Or you can drop a pm to myself or Atto if you would like to find our more information.
We encourage coaches that are not currently a head coach in any of the XV or AXVIII comps to apply as well as anyone else who maybe interested in taking over the team.

Applications to be in by Sunday 13th August 11:59pm

Team List
Jeremy McGovern(WC)
Ricky Henderson(Haw)
Shane Savage(Sts)
Ciaran Sheehan(Carl)
Brodie Smith(Adel)
Jackson Thurlow(Geel)
Easton Wood(WB)
Bailey Williams(WB)
Nathan Broad(Rich)
Jackson Ramsay(Coll)
Nathan Drummond(Rich)
Steven Motlop(Geel)
Trent McKenzie(GC)
Matt Buntine(GWS)
Nick Vlastuin(RIch)
Scott Pendlebury(Coll)
Dyson Heppell(Ess)
David Armitage(Sts)
Luke Parker(Syd)
Trent Cotchin(Rich)
Mar Murphy(Carl)
Tom Scully(GWS)
Nick Robertson(Bris)
Nick Suban(Frem)
Josh Thomas(Coll)
Seb Ross(Sts)
Trent Dumont(NM)
Kieren Lovell(Haw)
Luke Partington(WC)
Dayne Beams(Bris)
Kamdyn McIntosh(Rich)
Jack Redden(WC)
Bernie Vince(Melb)
Shane Mumford(GWS)
Martin Gleeson(Ess)
Nic Naitanui(WC)
Tom Campbell(WB)
Josh J Kennedy(WC)
Tom T Lynch(Adel)
Jack Steele(Sts)
Tim Broomhead(Coll)
Alex Fasolo(Coll)
Ben Lennon(Rich)
Mitch McGovern(Adel)
Dayne Zorko(Bris)
Tom Bell(Bris)
Jack Riewoldt(Rich)
Harley Balic(Frem)
Jake Barrett(Bris)
James Cousins(Haw)
James Rose(Syd)
Andrejis Everitt(Missed Delisting)

fanTCfool

Aloha!

I'm FTC, or Ryno to some, and am very keen to apply for the Head Coaching Vacancy at the Hawaii Hyrdo Bombs.

I cannot claim to have been on the forums for as long as many other members, but am online multiple hours a day - always around for trade discussions, banter or otherwise.

In terms of other coaching experience, I am currently the Head Coach of the Quito Quetzals in Americas SC and a Co-Coach with Toga of the Mongolian Lambs in AXV. I am also an assistant to Mexico City in the WXV and to the Liverpool Rams in BXV. Within the last week, I have also been approached about possible vacancies in EXV and a possible Head Coaching position that may be available. I also coached the Jakarta Dragons to the Inaugural WXVW premiership earlier this season.

Additionally, I am also the current admin of the Ultimate Team Game, a young competition that is thoroughly enjoyed by its participants.

I'm always looking to expand my involvement here on FF, and I view a coaching position in a keeper league as a great way to do that. I thoroughly enjoy my trading, as many do, and love to hunt for the next fantasy pig in the drafts.

As for the more interesting part...

Best XVIII:

D: B. Smith, J. McGovern, S. Savage, R. Henderson
M: D. Zorko (C), S. Pendlebury (VC), D. Heppell, L. Parker, S. Ross, D. Beams
R: S. Mumford
F: JJ Kennedy, TT Lynch, J Steele, J Riewoldt
U: T. Cotchin, T. Scully, M. Murphy

E: N. Naitanui, B. Vince, D. Armitage, M. McGovern

Sheesh, what a midfield! Loaded with captaincy options depending on form, opposition and the like.

Two premium ruckmen doesn't hurt either!

Obviously Steele is a bit questionable in regards to keeping F status, in which case Fasolo and McGovern would come into equations. This leaves F4 as perhaps the side's weakest position, which could be addressed in the trade period.

I won't ramble on much more, thanks for the consideration!

Ringo

Good morning all

Probably need no introduction to most and would like to apply for Head Coaching Position at Hawaii Hydro Bombs. It appears dream Time is my best form at the moment so it is appropriate to consider a team based on DT scoring.

In terms of coaching experience I am co- administrator in British xv and coach of the Swansea Breakers.   Also coach of the London Royals.

Looking at the Hydro team it is a very solid list and would be chasing a premium defender during trade period. Whilst there are adequate defenders feel a premium defender would complete team.

Best xv111
D: B. Smith, J. McGovern, S. Savage, R. Henderson
M: D. Zorko (C), S. Pendlebury (VC), D. Heppell, L. Parker, M. Murphy, D. Beams
R: N. Naitanui
F: JJ Kennedy, TT Lynch, J Steele, J Riewoldt
U: T. Cotchin, T. Scully, S. Ross

E: S. Mumford, B. Vince, J. Reddan, A Fasolo

Depth is great as well,

kilbluff1985