To trade or hold..

Started by EA100, July 07, 2017, 12:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EA100

DEF: Sam Docherty, Taylor Adams, Dylan Roberton, Leigh Montagna, Heath Shaw, Michael Hibberd (Luke Ryan, Mitchell Hibberd)

MID: Dustin Martin, Joel Selwood, Gary Ablett, Tom Mitchell,  Marcus Bontempelli, Dom Sheed, Ollie Wines, Zach Merrett (Declan Mountford, Alex Witherden, Jordan Pickett)

RUCK: Jarrod Witts, Toby Nankervis (Ivan Soldo)

FWD: Toby Greene, Jackson Macrae, Mitchell Wallis, Tom Papley, Jack Billings, Issac Heeney (Hugh Greenwood, Shai Bolton)

7 trades left and 0K left.

Not sure what to do at this point, happy that a fair bit of bench cover, however I have no cover in my forward line for Greene, so just wondering on what I should do in terms finding cover for him this week..

Ringo

I would look at trading Pickett to Brennan Cox even though he has had a price rise already but still a negative B/e or go early on Stengle via either Bolton or Greenwood to retain DPP. Pickett does not look like getting back in Blues team soon. Will only return minimum 40/50 points but better than a donut.
Team good enough to sit then with 5 trades remaining and if Greene/Ablett still out use a sideways trade if need be.

Jelemas

Or even Bolton to Josh Thomas (Coll) if you want to save the zero.
He may score better than the other rookies available and provide better cover long term. 

EA100

Yeh im definitely thinking of getting josh thomas but could i say downgrade Ollie Wines and then have 293k in the bank to use to upgrade someone else to stay strong considering i have Greene and Ablett out?