Main Menu

EXV Round 11

Started by Holz, July 06, 2017, 09:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Not sure you can get away with 5 defenders, Zip. :P

nas

Ziplock

flower! So dirty, I meant to edit out mckenzie. Wish I'd picked that up before GC played. Oh well, I can take a 69.

nas

Quote from: Ziplock on July 08, 2017, 09:42:21 PM
flower! So dirty, I meant to edit out mckenzie. Wish I'd picked that up before GC played. Oh well, I can take a 69.

Pretty sure a lot of coaches be happy with scoring that.  :-X

Holz

(3) English Lion - 148 average @ (1) Belgian Bashers - 153 average
845/7*
951/8*

high scoring games as you would expect, 300 from Danger will probably be enough

(4) Macedonian Wolves - 145 average @ (7) Greek Titans 139 average
830/10
1041/11*

we have another close game, the Wolves need a big one from their captain to get the edge.

(10) Iceland Polar Bears 140 average @ (5) Svalbard Valkyries 142 average
628/7*
903/9

big edge to the Valks at home. A good game from Gaff and i think this is over.

(9) Serbian Eagles 137 average @ (2) Russian Roulettes 148 average
897/9*
771/7*

still plenty of games to go but a 181 from Zorko has Russia the lead at home, and should win from here.

(14) Belarus Bison 128 average @ (13) Hungarian Hulks 128 average
608/8*
688/9*

88 point lead to Hungary with 1 extra players, for most teams that would put them behind but consdiering this is the battle for the sppon i think they have the lead. Hungary looking like the least worst team but anything can happen if one team actually plays good.

(12) Croatian Crushers   130 average @ (6) Spanish Stallions 134 average

705/7*
816/10

Croatia has the lead and barring a hatrick of early injuries they should take this out. In a reasonable upset away from home.

( 8 ) Swiss Storm 132 average @ (10) Swedish Metal 135 average

[/quote]
729/8
544/7

Good lead to the storm who are on track to upset the Metal at home. Neither captain has played though so if Cripps smashes Wines this game could flip

LF

Just looking at spreadsheet and you've not put Hewett and Libba's scores in for us yet

Edit: Their names were spelt wrong so it's fixed now

Holz

Quote from: LF on July 09, 2017, 12:34:24 PM
Just looking at spreadsheet and you've not put Hewett and Libba's scores in for us yet

yeah there where a few i fixed up. Once the round is finsihed its easy to spot which ones where missing. Just tougher when not all the games where complete.

Ziplock

Quote from: nas on July 08, 2017, 10:07:45 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on July 08, 2017, 09:42:21 PM

Pretty sure a lot of coaches be happy with scoring that.  :-X

well, hopefully those 20 odd points from mcdonald wont be a decider :P

Holz

(3) English Lion - 148 average @ (1) Belgian Bashers - 153 average
English Lions   145   lost to   Belgian Bashers   158

Lions put up a good fight but Danger and the rest are just too good.

(4) Macedonian Wolves - 145 average @ (7) Greek Titans 139 average
Macedonian Wolves   142 drew with Greek Titans   142

wow what a game, the wolves needed a big one from Murphy and he delivered. Hanners on the other hand was below average and will be disappointed that he couldn't get his team over the line

(10) Iceland Polar Bears 140 average @ (5) Svalbard Valkyries 142 average
Iceland Polar Bears   139   lost to   Svalbard Valkyries   158

bears posted their average but the valks turned up big time and put in a basher like peformance.

(9) Serbian Eagles 137 average @ (2) Russian Roulettes 148 average
Serbian Eagles   139 lost to   Russian Roulettes   143

Zorko got his team over the line, Serbia may have missed their shot at finals. It will be tough from here.

(14) Belarus Bison 128 average @ (13) Hungarian Hulks 128 average
Belarus Bison   111 lost to   Hungarian Hulks   114

This game looked like 2 bottom teams battling it out and thats what it was. Hungary got over the line because of their home crowd. Sadly for Belarus they look like they will get the spoon from here. All they needed was a good game from Treloar but for once he let them down.

(12) Croatian Crushers   130 average @ (6) Spanish Stallions 134 average
Croatian Crushers   129   Spanish Stallions   151

I called Crushers having the lead and only a injury could stop them. Well i was wrong one man could stop them. Sam Dochery. Shepperd Sheed and McGovern let coach LF down big time.

( 8 ) Swiss Storm 132 average @ (10) Swedish Metal 135 average
Swiss Storm   130   def   Swedish Metal   116

Storm did indeed upset the Metal with Sweden putting in a shocker. They probably wont make finals now and with a performance like that it seems justified. Storm showed they deserve to be battling for the last few finals spots.

LaHug

Treloar and Grundy. Yikes!

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on July 10, 2017, 12:37:33 PM
Treloar and Grundy. Yikes!

the one week you needed them.

i thought i was gone when JPK was pulled out to make it Barlow Curnow JPK on the bench. Then Rocky was very very average.

still Treloar Grundy have plenty of years to make it up. The squad has talent. adding a number pick (who im sure will be a mid) cant hurt.

nas

Ah well, you get that.  :-X

Holz

Quote from: nas on July 10, 2017, 01:02:27 PM

Ah well, you get that.  :-X

working on something to improve that. Hungary has it so all the players are listed in a drop down box so you cant spell them wrong.

will slowly get this for all teams.

Im pretty happy with the scoring system now. Looking like Saturday night updates then monday scores will be the thing going forward.

Ziplock

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on July 10, 2017, 01:36:39 PM
#valkprems

If you dont win this year, then your a lock to win next year right?

Six years running for the Valks :P