Main Menu

Hodge to Brisbane

Started by Ringo, July 05, 2017, 06:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverLion

Funny thing about this whole saga was that I actually said to my dad when Hodge announced his retirement that he would be an ideal fit for us. I said it as a bit of a stir, but now that its actually happened I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do up there. Should only help the likes of Andrews, Rich, McStay, Witherden, Mayes etc.

Ringo

Quote from: SilverLion on December 13, 2017, 04:11:15 PM
Funny thing about this whole saga was that I actually said to my dad when Hodge announced his retirement that he would be an ideal fit for us. I said it as a bit of a stir, but now that its actually happened I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do up there. Should only help the likes of Andrews, Rich, McStay, Witherden, Mayes etc.
Also advising forwards as well. Took Hipwood aside at one session I seen so maybe working on his positioning foraqwrd.

SilverLion

Quote from: Ringo on December 13, 2017, 04:52:30 PM
Also advising forwards as well. Took Hipwood aside at one session I seen so maybe working on his positioning foraqwrd.

Interesting. Probably not a bad thing, we don't have much experience at either end of the ground.

crowls

Quote from: SilverLion on December 13, 2017, 05:01:28 PM
Quote from: Ringo on December 13, 2017, 04:52:30 PM

Interesting. Probably not a bad thing, we don't have much experience at either end of the ground.
Hodge is a great pick up for Brissie.