Main Menu

EXV Round 10

Started by Holz, June 27, 2017, 12:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Svalbard

B: R. Laird, L. Spurr, L. McDonald, T. Adams (C)
M: J. Ziebell (VC), C. Ward, A. Gaff, J. Kelly
R: P. Hanley (OOP)
F: K. Stevens, T. J. Lynch, S. Higgins, W. Hoskin-Elliott
U: L. Hunter, J. Caddy

E: T. Langdon (Back), D. Towers (F), J. Barrett (M), M. Honeychurch (R, OOP)

Depth is being tested lol.

nrich102

Viney  :'(

Parker  :D

Ziplock

To make the spreadsheet more efficient, should there be a cell where we should write who's captain/ VC rather than include it in the cells? same thing with emergencies?

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on July 01, 2017, 01:51:20 PM
To make the spreadsheet more efficient, should there be a cell where we should write who's captain/ VC rather than include it in the cells? same thing with emergencies?

I have it soo captains are in green and vice captains in red.

In terms of emergency no need to put their positions.

Im going to get scores up today for friday night at least and probably a few saturday games

nas

Quote from: Holz on July 01, 2017, 02:12:51 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on July 01, 2017, 01:51:20 PM

I have it soo captains are in green and vice captains in red.

In terms of emergency no need to put their positions.

Im going to get scores up today for friday night at least and probably a few saturday games

I manually inputed ever1's team this morning as well as C & VC's & emerg positions.

LaHug

Quote from: LaHug on June 30, 2017, 02:14:57 PM
Love the writeup, Holz. You're right that the Bison have way too many passengers right now. But with so many being super young, we're surely on the up next year. For now, let's try to ruin some teams' seasons on the way  out ;)

BISON

D: Jake Lever, Hayden Crozier, Jayden Hunt, Sean Lemmens
M: Adam Treloar (C), Dom Tyson, Luke Dunstan, Sam Powell-Pepper
R: Brodie Grundy (VC)
F:  Lachie Weller, Nick Graham, Alex Fasolo, Tim Membrey
U: Mark Hutchings, Darcy Tucker
E: Hugh McCluggage, Toby Nankvervis, Oscar McDonald, Jamie Cripps

Didn't name Kerridge because I knew he was only in to tag Sloane. See he's tagging Sloane and think "Good job, Huggy. You're so clever." Now I see that he scores 107 while tagging Sloane... Yikes.

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on July 01, 2017, 05:42:40 PM
Love the writeup, Holz. You're right that the Bison have way too many passengers right now. But with so many being super young, we're surely on the up next year. For now, let's try to ruin some teams' seasons on the way  out ;)

BISON

Didn't name Kerridge because I knew he was only in to tag Sloane. See he's tagging Sloane and think "Good job, Huggy. You're so clever." Now I see that he scores 107 while tagging Sloane... Yikes.

Unlucky

Looks like he went run with instead of a hard tag.

LaHug

Quote from: Holz on July 01, 2017, 05:50:32 PM
Quote from: LaHug on July 01, 2017, 05:42:40 PM

BISON

Unlucky

Looks like he went run with instead of a hard tag.

Meanwhile, Hutchings does a hard tag. That's an 80 point loss. Hope it's not the difference...

Holz

Updated scores. Note no HGA included yet and teams with captain played have an  asterix

(4) Macedonian Wolves - 143 average @  (2) English Lions - 148 average
1092/10* huge scores from Murphy, Wingard B.Crouch, N.Newman and Menegola lucky for England none where captain.
411/5 Ryder showed up but not many have played

Wolves have the lead but plenty of players left for England.

(1) Belgian Bashers - 152 average   & (9) Iceland Polar Bears - 141 average
1376/13* Captain Danger and Gibbs have put on amazing games with Buddy Smith and Lyons also going 100+ another big Basher score
891/10 Waite and Swallow where great but not much has shown up.

Bashers are going to win this easy, Captain Merrett from Iceland can add some respectability.

(6) Greek Titans - 139 average & (10) Serbian Eagles - 136 average

679/7* Martin and Ellis where good but Captain Gawn was a little less then they would have wanted.
908/9 Dmart Parker Jenkins huge and Hibberd also tonned up, the utilities in Viney and Mitchell the only let down.

Serbia look to have a big lead at home and you would think the home crowed will cheer them home

(5) Svalbard Valkyries - 141 average @ (13) Belarus Bison - 129 average

851/9 Lynch back in form with Gaff Lmac and Hunter stepping up.
385/6 Treloar Grundy havent played yet and nobody else has stepped up, Graham was the best of the worst.

Even with Hanley up against Grundy in the ruck this is over.

(3) Russian Roulettes - 148 average @ (12)Croatian Crushers - 131 average
860/8* Captain Ablett great, Kreuz continues his hot form, Jones a great game  and solid scores all round barring a down game from Gray.

915/10* you have to feel for Croatia, last week Jelly out in the first few minutes this week Mills. Besides that been great with Sheed Gray going well and Lambert having a rare monster.  Jelly was a late out but Charlie Curnow matched his likely output.

Russia will likely take this home but mills would have made it closer.

(14) Hungarian Hulks - 129 average @ ( 8 ) Swiss Storm - 131 average.

568/7 mixed bag here JPK and Jack where great but everyone else was poor.
988/11* Wines did as you wuld expect as captain but everyone else was decent and a few poor games from Hawkins, Wagner and Jetta.

This will come down to Rocky a monster and you would thing Hungary win this, another quit game and the home crowed will likely get the Storm over the line

(7) Spanish Stallions - 134 average @ (11) Swedish Metal - 134 average

741/7* Dochers was great but thats nothing new. Whitfield went big but Kennedy and JJ held the team back.
506/6* Cripps did his best to close the gap on Dochers but nobody else helped him, Ah Chee was terrible.

Stallions have this one in the bag unless something crazy happens. Dochers > Cripps and then the rest of the Stallions just piled on

Hellopplz

Just our luck :'(. Good game bashers

Holz

Lets go Rocky

Time to ruin nige's season.

Holz

Macedonian Wolves 155 def English Lions   147

Lions put up their average but the Wolves played a blinder, with great performances everywhere. Good score from the Lions so are building up some nice form entering the pointy end of the season.

My Tip:Lions win by HGA - wrong, Wolves too good

Belgian Bashers   166   def Iceland Polar Bears   134

Wow bashers another monster score and the certainly are the flag favourites. The bears where a little down but where never a shot so probably good they didn't waste a good score.

My Tip: You have to go Bashers but Iceland make it competitive with a 5-10 point loss. : Half Wrong, Bashers won but by 30+ 

Greek Titans   140   lost to  Serbian Eagles   143

Both teams pretty much scored around their average, Sandi going down really hurt Serbia with HGA but where going to win regardless.

My Tip: With Finals on the line Serbia steps up at home with a good score, a 10+ point win: Half Wrong Serbia won but it was much closer then expected. 

Svalbard Valkyries   148 def   Belarus Bison   113

Svalbard stepped up and Bison where down. Should have been closer but only Pies turned up for the Bison with Fasolo Treloar Grundy. The emergency bench outplayed the team.

My Tip:  Grundy Treloar step up at Home, but the Valks bounce back with a 140+ score and its too much. Valks by 5-10 points.: Mostly Correct, Valks went 140+ in a win but valks let me down.

Russian Roulettes   154 def      Croatian Crushers   124

Pretty much as expected, Russia was slightly better then average and Crushers where slightly below average but no surprises in a injury hit Crushers.

My Tip:  Sadly if Ablett is back and Jelwood is gone I think this could be a ugly game, tipping a 15+ point win to Russia: Spot on

Hungarian Hulks   119   lost to  Swiss Storm   136

Storm put up their usual and Hulks just suck this year.

My Tip: Hulks cant make finals but they can ruin the Storm's chance. Hulks in under 5: Dead wrong the Storm looking good for finals

Spanish Stallions   135   def   Swedish Metal   1303

We expected a close game and it delivered. Cripps Hill Howe tried their best but Ah Chee ruined it for them, he was comprehensively beat by small man Lonie manning the ruck line.

My Tip: Stallions have Docherty and thats the difference, The home crowd will do their best and Stallions get over the line by under 5 points: You cant get more perfect then that

Summary:

All the away teams won bar Hungary and Greece, and also got all my tips correct bar Hungary. What a fall from grace from them

Spite

Quote from: Holz on July 03, 2017, 02:44:44 PM
[
Greek Titans   140   def   Serbian Eagles   143

Think we were defeated but I'll take a win lol

Spinking

Nice write up. Too true - Docherty has saved us this year - somehow we are well entrenched in the 8 despite not having a ruckman in any game this season.

Had some big offers for Johannisen in the offseason that I'm now wishing I'd taken up. :P