Loricco's Losers - (OVERALL: 14th)

Started by Trindacut, June 26, 2017, 12:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trindacut

This is it boys (and girls), time to get serious about a Top 10 tilt. Represent for FF!

Back from the byes, 10 trades left and my team is (almost) complete. Got some big decisions this week with Fyfe and Beams!

Early thoughts are mixed and depend on teams/injury news, but getting McCrae up forward this week, and Witherden next week. Hoskin-Elliot out, and Fyfe/Beams/Scharenberg out depending on teams.

enzedder

Good team mate. Well placed with trades too.
Good luck.
Like the Macrae in.

Trindacut

Well, big week this week. 33rd chasing Top 10. This is only about 160 points. And 3 weeks to go.

3 trades left, $220k in the bank. Selwood out, Witherden out. Two other non-players: Cousins, Strndica.

Get Danger and Greene back this week. Dodged JPK, Grundy, Merrett, JJ, Pendles.

The time to strike is now!

This week I'll trial Ryan (on the back of two decent tons), and Lloyd who I hope answers a couple of showere weeks. If they don't work out I have the following options:

1. If Lloyd goes poo, run with Rockliff. Rockliff got 99 last week and is bound to ton up soon as he recovers from his carried injury.
2. If Ryan goes poo, trade out Witherden and get Hurley

3. Also have the option of trading out Nankervis and getting Ryder.

I feel like trades at the moment are worth more than the 20-30 points I'd gain from trading out Selwood for Kelly before the first game. There are still two more weeks, and these last three rounds tend to offer the most carnage, even with that end of season bye. Those trades could make 100-300 points difference in the next two weeks if held just a touch longer. Just look at this week's carnage.

PowerBug

So you're the manager of this team I just can never seem to beat on a weekly basis despite going very well myself :P

Looks like you have everything sorted out, and in your situation I'd definitely try to keep a trade up your sleeve for that final round :) Best of luck and enjoy the $1,000 if you get to the top 10!

Trindacut

With a 2397 I've jumped up to 17th.

That included scores from Gawn, Neale, Dalhaus and McCrae.

Traded Hurley in this week, 2 trades left and 70k in the bank.

Bring it on!

Trindacut

Yeah Hurley turned out to be a shower trade.

Question marks over Adams and Neale too.

If Adams is out, I'll trade him out, Lloyd in to the backline.

M. Crouch in.

Otherwise I'm not exactly sure, maybe Beams in or hold the trade for a late out if I can cover my outs with Rockliff, Lloyd and Nank/Dahl

Can Loophole Dahl/Nank and Cotch/Rocky no worries.

Perhaps even Scharenberg/Ryan too.

108 points from 10th place.

Grazz

Adams looks set to play mate.

SuperCoachTalk Retweeted
Adam‏ @TDeathAdder  40m40 minutes ago
More
Adam Retweeted AFL
@SC_Talk Good News for Taylor Adams owners with him set to play this week. #AFLPiesDees #Supercoach

Trindacut

Quote from: Grazz on August 23, 2017, 09:18:20 PM
Adams looks set to play mate.

SuperCoachTalk Retweeted
Adam‏ @TDeathAdder  40m40 minutes ago
More
Adam Retweeted AFL
@SC_Talk Good News for Taylor Adams owners with him set to play this week. #AFLPiesDees #Supercoach

Awesome. Hopefully Neale is back too.

PowerBug

Trindacut

I think he's 100% out this week. Will see what Shcarenberg gets before making a trade this weekend. Probably Ryder in up forward. ALso depends on Dahlhaus

Trindacut

Not enough to get over the line unfortunately, 2401 this week and 14th overall. Good season, bit unlucky at times but clearly dodged the worst of the carnage.

Looking forward to next year.

Grazz

Quote from: Trindacut on August 29, 2017, 09:16:46 AM
Not enough to get over the line unfortunately, 2401 this week and 14th overall. Good season, bit unlucky at times but clearly dodged the worst of the carnage.

Well done mate, 14th is still a great year.

enzedder

Quote from: Grazz on August 29, 2017, 04:38:40 PM
Quote from: Trindacut on August 29, 2017, 09:16:46 AM

Well done mate, 14th is still a great year.
Yeah, that's awesome. Well done!

Peter

Great effort, particularly with your uniques

Grazz