How was it not on last night?

2 ep week is lame

jvalles69

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 09, 2017, 10:49:38 AM
How was it not on last night?

2 ep week is lame

Phew, thought I'd be missing it due to rocking out with New Found Glory!  ;D

Nige

Last night's episode was solid, looking forward to tonight's ep.

RaisyDaisy

The hate I have for Tara is real

Get her out, and get her out asap

jvalles69

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 14, 2017, 02:28:47 PM
The hate I have for Tara is real

Get her out, and get her out asap

You're not wrong, hate these hypocritical players, all smiles when she's on the right side, then when she gets a taste of her own medicine its a complete breakdown and the person "wronging" her is terrible.

Still hating on JLP basically ruining contestants strategies by his line of questioning.

Overall a good series so far, loving the girls calling out Henry's yoga instructor BS, guy was doing warm up stretches at an amateur footy club!

Mark looks like he's about to go off radar and start slitting throats literally marine style!  :o  He must hate getting dominated by Lachie in most challenges too.  He seems like the type to find someone else to spoon now that Sam's gone.

Don't really get Henry's need to make a move so early by throwing the challenge.  I get it, but at this stage numbers is key and now he's put a target on his back, totally unnecessary, they could be still be decimating the other tribe.

Nige

Tara's terrible, but I think she'll hang around for a little longer.

JLP is doing an amazing job this season, really come in to his own.

Vengeful Mark should be a good storyline because I don't think he's going anywhere any time soon.

Henry's awesome and I love what he's doing, but the real MVP so far is AK.

Also it was good to see Ben finally get a bit of screen time and say a few things, still hasn't had a confessional though haha.

jvalles69

Agree with AK, guy's a turd, but knows how to play the game.

Nige

Jukes

Found out that that Locky flog used to play for the gridiron team I played for (at different times obviously), wowee

Still hope he's next out though

Also found out that Odette exists - good for her, I guess.

RaisyDaisy

So with the challenge, both times Tara instantly turns her back to her opponent as if she is so scared of getting hit with a big cushion, and is an easy beat both times

Drives me crazy!

2 episodes a week is rubbish though

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 15, 2017, 11:18:04 AM
As in you want more or less?

I'd rather they go back to airing on Tuesday instead of Shark Tank, but I definitely wouldn't want less because it'd drag on for too long and it'd be really difficult to deal with one episode a week of a show that goes '55 days' and has 24 people.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Nige on August 15, 2017, 11:36:58 AM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 15, 2017, 11:18:04 AM
As in you want more or less?

I'd rather they go back to airing on Tuesday instead of Shark Tank, but I definitely wouldn't want less because it'd drag on for too long and it'd be really difficult to deal with one episode a week of a show that goes '55 days' and has 24 people.

Needs to be 3 nights a week

2 nights a week is just too stagnant and not enough air time

jvalles69

Thing I hate the most... Tessa's facial expressions at tribal council.  Makes me soooo angry for some reason.

Nige

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 21, 2017, 12:11:10 PM
Thing I hate the most... Tessa's facial expressions at tribal council.  Makes me soooo angry for some reason.
I love them aha.

kilbluff1985